McMinn Central @ Sequatchie Co.

bratt22

What happened to them, I realize they lost some people, but not enough to lose every game?

To be honest I'm not really sure. They've changed to an option style offense that doesn't really seem to suit them. They are also very small and I mean small. I really hope they improve in the off season because I'd love to see our district become competitive. Wish Polk still played the valley teams every year like they did when I was in school, but I sure don't miss the travel. Good luck to the Indians in the playoffs.

Edited by polkalumni

Sequatchie can name the score.

We should be able to but we got to come out focus and ready to work. I just hope this weak stretch doesnt hurt us in the first round. Interested to See how the CCS and Bledsoe game will turn out. I will be heading down the valley to see that one. Its a big week for the Indians. Lets get ready to make a run.

Sequatchie can name the score.

i believe next year mcminn central will be a better football team they are young but will be a lot better next year they will have two experienced qbs and will only be losing two offense lineman that are already being replaced anyways and the option style offense is almost already gone they still run the football a lot and have some work to do in the offseason but they will improve

i believe next year mcminn central will be a better football team they are young but will be a lot better next year they will have two experienced qbs and will only be losing two offense lineman that are already being replaced anyways and the option style offense is almost already gone they still run the football a lot and have some work to do in the offseason but they will improve

we will be better due to a easier schedule and players getting older but i am saying that we will probably win 3 games next year. it will take at least 2-3 more years to develope some players.

we will be better due to a easier schedule and players getting older but i am saying that we will probably win 3 games next year. it will take at least 2-3 more years to develope some players.

Truth is this will be a good measuring stick for Seq. it is true that MCentral is down this year, but have had moments of good things. I can garauntee a better season next year, and I feel somewhat different than Playmaker in the fact I think MCentral will suprise a couple of teams next year. I see us winning a couple of games more than three. Has a new schedule been issued or available yet?

Truth is this will be a good measuring stick for Seq. it is true that MCentral is down this year, but have had moments of good things. I can garauntee a better season next year, and I feel somewhat different than Playmaker in the fact I think MCentral will suprise a couple of teams next year. I see us winning a couple of games more than three. Has a new schedule been issued or available yet?

How will this be a good measuring stick? Not being negative about Central or anything but Seq should and will dominate this game. We were up on Meigs 35-0 at half, could have been 42 got stopped on the 6 because ran out of time. Starters will only play a half jv will get more work. 4th straight mercy rule. I hope Justis can get to 1000 friday. 3 1000 yard rushers isnt to bad.

Indians-48

Central-6(score on backups)

We have so many big freshman on the sidelines this year, that if they put on as they should, we'll have good size, if that equates to better.

How will this be a good measuring stick? Not being negative about Central or anything but Seq should and will dominate this game. We were up on Meigs 35-0 at half, could have been 42 got stopped on the 6 because ran out of time. Starters will only play a half jv will get more work. 4th straight mercy rule. I hope Justis can get to 1000 friday. 3 1000 yard rushers isnt to bad.

Indians-48

This is what I mean. If they do not blow them out this year, playoffs do not look good for Seq.

Indians-48

DefMinded, Coach still had a time out left when we got down to the six, I believe he chose not to use it because of the score. Meigs had already giving up by that time.

So, logcabinman, if we blow Central out does that mean we will do all right in the playoffs? I never heard that if you blow a win less team out that your chances improve in the playoffs.

Anything can happen, but I believe we will win by as much as Coach B wants and I hope it is 50 or more, I think he remembers what happened at the end of the game last year.

Edited by bratt22