McMinn Central @ Sequatchie Co.

bratt22

i hate to say it but Sequatchie deserved everything last year. Central called the dogs off in the 3rd up by about 25-30 and Sequatchie kept there starters in, with the playoffs the next week, and scored twice and ran a fake field goal on Centrals back-ups. Only then did Central put there starters back in. Last year Sequatchie showed no class.

DefMinded, Coach still had a time out left when we got down to the six, I believe he chose not to use it because of the score. Meigs had already giving up by that time.

So, logcabinman, if we blow Central out does that mean we will do all right in the playoffs? I never heard that if you blow a win less team out that your chances improve in the playoffs.

Anything can happen, but I believe we will win by as much as Coach B wants and I hope it is 50 or more, I think he remembers what happened at the end of the game last year.

DefMinded, Coach still had a time out left when we got down to the six, I believe he chose not to use it because of the score. Meigs had already giving up by that time.

So, logcabinman, if we blow Central out does that mean we will do all right in the playoffs? I never heard that if you blow a win less team out that your chances improve in the playoffs.

Anything can happen, but I believe we will win by as much as Coach B wants and I hope it is 50 or more, I think he remembers what happened at the end of the game last year.

No silly it means if you do not blow us out you will not fair well in the playoffs. Has any of your district teams faced our district yet? I was not sure.

i hate to say it but Sequatchie deserved everything last year. Central called the dogs off in the 3rd up by about 25-30 and Sequatchie kept there starters in, with the playoffs the next week, and scored twice and ran a fake field goal on Centrals back-ups. Only then did Central put there starters back in. Last year Sequatchie showed no class.

That's not what I was talking about.

No silly it means if you do not blow us out you will not fair well in the playoffs. Has any of your district teams faced our district yet? I was not sure.

Well silly, I don't understand your logic and can't figure out how it benefits us to blow a winless team out.We are the only one that I know of that has played anyone from your district. We played Meigs last week and Central this week.

Well silly, I don't understand your logic and can't figure out how it benefits us to blow a winless team out.We are the only one that I know of that has played anyone from your district. We played Meigs last week and Central this week.

Let me try one more time. If we are able to hang with you guys, playoffs may be tough for you. You are correct it does nothing for you by beating us in a blow out. I wish the best for guys with your program, playoffs, and injury free Friday. I am simply stating a fact and I do hope if you find yourself beating the snot outta our young team that your staff will find it in their heart to do the right thing.

Let me try one more time. If we are able to hang with you guys, playoffs may be tough for you. You are correct it does nothing for you by beating us in a blow out. I wish the best for guys with your program, playoffs, and injury free Friday. I am simply stating a fact and I do hope if you find yourself beating the snot outta our young team that your staff will find it in their heart to do the right thing.

Little clearer now I think. LOL. We are not exactly a veteran team either we have numerous sophomores and juniors a lot more than Seniors that start and play. Don't quote me on this but I can only think of 5 Seniors that play a lot and only 2 play both ways all the time. If and I mean if we are up by a lot Coach will do the right thing, he has all year when the chance presented itself. I wasn't being mean just didn't quiet understand what you meant earlier, but we are clear now. Have a safe trip over.

It wasnt by 25 if I remember, I may be wrong. I thought it was just a 3 score game early in the 3rd. We scored only once and put it to a 2 score game so your starters had to go back in. The clock ran out from there. Bratt is talking about what your coach did after the game. It was very classless.

It wasnt by 25 if I remember, I may be wrong. I thought it was just a 3 score game early in the 3rd. We scored only once and put it to a 2 score game so your starters had to go back in. The clock ran out from there. Bratt is talking about what your coach did after the game. It was very classless.

Correct.

Last week Sequatchie was up 35-0 on Meigs late in the second and returned a punt to get in good field position at about the 40. They were picking up big yards around the ends the entire first half, scored on one the second play from scrimmage. With about 20 seconds left from the 15, they ran a dive up the middle and gained 10 yards as the half ended. The plays before that there wasn't a big hurry to get to the line or a time out called, it wasn't needed with that lead. The coaches have proven they're not the types to run it up. Same against Whitwell and Notre Dame in previous weeks.

Last week in the fourth quarter Meigs left in the starters and ended up scoring, I didn't see anything wrong with it. They wanted to end the game with some points. I still don't see the uproar over last year's game but it might be better for MC not to push the issue too much and give Seq some extra motivation. The game will probably be bad enough regardless.

Last week Sequatchie was up 35-0 on Meigs late in the second and returned a punt to get in good field position at about the 40. They were picking up big yards around the ends the entire first half, scored on one the second play from scrimmage. With about 20 seconds left from the 15, they ran a dive up the middle and gained 10 yards as the half ended. The plays before that there wasn't a big hurry to get to the line or a time out called, it wasn't needed with that lead. The coaches have proven they're not the types to run it up. Same against Whitwell and Notre Dame in previous weeks.

Last week in the fourth quarter Meigs left in the starters and ended up scoring, I didn't see anything wrong with it. They wanted to end the game with some points. I still don't see the uproar over last year's game but it might be better for MC not to push the issue too much and give Seq some extra motivation. The game will probably be bad enough regardless.

extra motivation? what are you talking about? you talk like we're scared? i feel like ya'll are upset because last year ya'll thought we was gonna lay down to ya'll. we didnt we whooped ya'll. yes this game will be ugly but dont talk like we're coming in scared