Lawrence Co at Tullahoma

binns37388

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Coach Olive and his team and staff on winning the 2010 District 8AAA championship tonite with a hard fought 27-7 victory over the Lawrence Co Wildcats. It was Senior nite for the Cats and the 6th home game. One of my favorite moments in the game was when Senior Tyler Branch intercepted a pass and scored for Tullahoma late in the 4th quarter. The defense played their best game and Tyler has taken some criticism this season. I thought Cody Farr and Allen Starks had great games tonite on defense and Jared Davis was the best player tonite on offense. Jared completed his first 9 pass attempts to get the Wildcats going on offense. I don't know who Tullahoma might host in the first round of the playoffs, but it could be Cleveland or maybe White Co. I really think Tullahoma has a good shot at making the 3rd round of the playoffs. Don't forget that the schedule for the first round of playoff games will be released at 12noon by the TSSAA.

Congratulations to Coach Olive and his team and staff on winning the 2010 District 8AAA championship tonite with a hard fought 27-7 victory over the Lawrence Co Wildcats. It was Senior nite for the Cats and the 6th home game. One of my favorite moments in the game was when Senior Tyler Branch intercepted a pass and scored for Tullahoma late in the 4th quarter. The defense played their best game and Tyler has taken some criticism this season. I thought Cody Farr and Allen Starks had great games tonite on defense and Jared Davis was the best player tonite on offense. Jared completed his first 9 pass attempts to get the Wildcats going on offense. I don't know who Tullahoma might host in the first round of the playoffs, but it could be Cleveland or maybe White Co. I really think Tullahoma has a good shot at making the 3rd round of the playoffs. Don't forget that the schedule for the first round of playoff games will be released at 12noon by the TSSAA.

Great game tonight for T'town!! Good coaching tonight helped Tullahoma win. I can't say that about the Widcats wearing Purple though! Not a very good game plan with such a huge game on the line! Speading the field out was the difference in the game. LCHS took to long to adjust.

Edited by District8AAA