MountainTroll

Potential 2A Quads  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Map Makes The Most Sense?

• NashVegas Map
    • The MountainTroll's 2A Playoff Map #2
    • Somethin' Else
    • Smeagle's Map (see post #6)
    • All the MountainTroll's Posts is GARBAGE!
  2. 2. Do Them NashVegas Fellers Care 'Bout What Is Most Fair?

• Yes
    • No
    • That's a stupid question.
    • There's no such thing as "most fair".

At least the T$$AA should even it out

Quad 1

Signal Mtn

Hampton

Quad 2

Trousdale

Friendship

Quad 3

Mckenzie

Dresden

Quad 4

Riverside

Humboldt

otherwise quad 2 and 3 is where its at quad 1 and 4 are jokes that or just put these six teams in one quad and let them beat one another to death and let some team who gets in 5-5 or worse to walk away with the title

Edited by CosmicCommander

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm Not Asking You To Buy Anything...I'm Just Saying It Was A Poorly Executed Game By Me Rebels...And I Will Add Humboldt Did Play Well. But On The Same Note I feel Mckenzie Shoulda And Will Whip Ya Next Time Easily. And You Will Get Ya Chance To See If'n I'm Right! :roflolk:

DOROTHY YOU ARE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!! -_-

The way its looking who is Rockwood playing first round ? will they have to travel to hampton again this year like they did last year i heard that ? but, i'm lookin to go this year i will be making a trip if so !!!!!

They will not be playing Hampton in the 1st round, Hampton will have a bye.

sorry but that changed this year. All first or second gurantees you is a playoff slot. Then once everyone is qualified they slice up the state into quads, and seeding is done by overall record. You get no special slot for winnig a district.

Thanks, I went and checked after making that post and you are correct. Definitely doesn't pay to put good competition on your non - district schedule anymore. Really stinks that the TSSAA decided to reward folks for scheduling cream puffs. The Jo Byrns, South Pitt, Davidson Academy, Mt Pleasant games that Cascade scheduled sped up their rebuilding process but now they'll be punished for it. Strength of schedule combined with District championship should of given them a first round bye.

Thanks, I went and checked after making that post and you are correct. Definitely doesn't pay to put good competition on your non - district schedule anymore. Really stinks that the TSSAA decided to reward folks for scheduling cream puffs. The Jo Byrns, South Pitt, Davidson Academy, Mt Pleasant games that Cascade scheduled sped up their rebuilding process but now they'll be punished for it. Strength of schedule combined with District championship should of given them a first round bye.

Dufus :twisted: