MountainTroll

Potential 2A Quads  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Which Map Makes The Most Sense?

• NashVegas Map
    • The MountainTroll's 2A Playoff Map #2
    • Somethin' Else
    • Smeagle's Map (see post #6)
    • All the MountainTroll's Posts is GARBAGE!
  2. 2. Do Them NashVegas Fellers Care 'Bout What Is Most Fair?

• Yes
    • No
    • That's a stupid question.
    • There's no such thing as "most fair".

Some of the SM people was at TC game Friday. And said TC looked weak. I told them that TC was down this year.They said that they should win by three TDS.

The Troll thinks that must o' been some o' them Kenzie Hosers posin' as Mountain Folk, tryin' to make us look bad and git us in trouble with them nice fellers from Trousdale.:wub:

We might be dumb, but we ain't stupid.:roflol:

Well...some of us is probly is stupid.:roflolk:

:wacko:

stupid.gif

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signal Mountain takes it all and brings home the Gold Ball.

Go Eagles

Hope to see Cascade again at our place in two weeks.

Well, it looks like if things hold the way they are now, it will be Friendship Christian coming to the Mountain. I don't see any way Marion can beat them. I was hoping we could avenge last years playoff loss and get that monkey off our backs.

Go Eagles

Bring Home the Gold

Well, it looks like if things hold the way they are now, it will be Friendship Christian coming to the Mountain. I don't see any way Marion can beat them. I was hoping we could avenge last years playoff loss and get that monkey off our backs.

Go Eagles

Bring Home the Gold

Marion Co.Jasper as my Pirate friends would say, don't have a snoballs chance in hades to beat FCS. Some people around these parts think they may be the best team in our Region. If this holds true, they should be a very formidable foe for the Eagles in round 2. I'd say FCS is going to be the best #3 seed in the tournament and a pretty tough out.

Edited by SEVEN

Marion Co.Jasper as my Pirate friends would say, don't have a snoballs chance in hades to beat FCS. Some people around these parts think they may be the best team in our Region. If this holds true, they should be a very formidable foe for the Eagles in round 2. I'd say FCS is going to be the best #3 seed in the tournament and a pretty tough out.

At least if Signal Mtn. plays FCS it will be private against private and neither team can complain.

Go Tigers

You still tryin' to git Toofy to pull that last rotten tooth of yours fer free?:roflolk:

Sounds like yall were off the night you played them SweaterVests. Be interestin' to see how we match-up against 'em.:thumb:

At least if Signal Mtn. plays FCS it will be private against private and neither team can complain.

Go Tigers

There's nothing private about Signal Mountain. The Eagles are here for all to see. I'm glad we get a shot at Friendship. I think they will give us a good test and will show us where we need to improve if we want to beat Trousdale and win it all.

You still tryin' to git Toofy to pull that last rotten tooth of yours fer free?:roflolk:

Sounds like yall were off the night you played them SweaterVests. Be interestin' to see how we match-up against 'em.:thumb:

Na...good ol Copenhagen took care of that for me about two weeks ago. ;)

I'm not sure if we had an off night, they may be that good. Then again, we may be that bad. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. When I saw them play G'vlle, I thought they were terrible. Wouldn't surprise me if our kids overlooked them a little, but at the same time, they played an excellent ballgame against us. If that was the best we have to offer, which I don't think it is, you all will have an excellent time at our place. :thumb:

Na...good ol Copenhagen took care of that for me about two weeks ago. ;)

I'm not sure if we had an off night, they may be that good. Then again, we may be that bad. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. When I saw them play G'vlle, I thought they were terrible. Wouldn't surprise me if our kids overlooked them a little, but at the same time, they played an excellent ballgame against us. If that was the best we have to offer, which I don't think it is, you all will have an excellent time at our place. :thumb:

nah, you will get'em Seven with the county major and staff as the officials :roflol:

Eagles won't have a chance in ............ :roflol:

There's nothing private about Signal Mountain. The Eagles are here for all to see. I'm glad we get a shot at Friendship. I think they will give us a good test and will show us where we need to improve if we want to beat Trousdale and win it all.

Of course the Eagles are there.... From all over the greater chattanooga area just like the private schools.