Greenfield Lady Jackets

volfan007

No response???? Well, we have some big girls underneath the basket this year. Emily Randolph is a tall, strong girl, who's a senior. She's been starting for a while. Also, we have a very talented power forward, Shemella McMullen. She's a great athlete, who will be hard to handle underneath the goal.

At the PG, we'll have Haley Rawls. She can handle the ball, passes well, and can shoot a 3. She has good speed, and she plays hard.

At the 3 spot, we'll have Jordan Galey. She's been a starter for most of her playing career. She's a senior this year. She can shoot a 3, but her best game is to shoot off the dribble while driving to the hoop. If she'll drive to the hoop, she'll score a lot of points for the Lady Jackets this year.

I do know that we have some very good, young girls on the team. I'm not really sure who'll start at the 2 guard, and I'm not really sure about what girls will come off the bench. We have a lot of girls that played really well in Jr. High, and in JV action last year. So, we'll just have to see who has earned PT off the bench when the season starts.

No response???? Well, we have some big girls underneath the basket this year. Emily Randolph is a tall, strong girl, who's a senior. She's been starting for a while. Also, we have a very talented power forward, Shemella McMullen. She's a great athlete, who will be hard to handle underneath the goal.

At the PG, we'll have Haley Rawls. She can handle the ball, passes well, and can shoot a 3. She has good speed, and she plays hard.

At the 3 spot, we'll have Jordan Galey. She's been a starter for most of her playing career. She's a senior this year. She can shoot a 3, but her best game is to shoot off the dribble while driving to the hoop. If she'll drive to the hoop, she'll score a lot of points for the Lady Jackets this year.

I do know that we have some very good, young girls on the team. I'm not really sure who'll start at the 2 guard, and I'm not really sure about what girls will come off the bench. We have a lot of girls that played really well in Jr. High, and in JV action last year. So, we'll just have to see who has earned PT off the bench when the season starts.

I THINK YOU HAVE A GOOD SOLID INSIDE GAME. THE GIRLS YOU LOST WILL HURT SOME ON THE OUTSIDE GAME. IF YOU HAVE A COUPLE PLAYERS STEP UP TO HIT THE 3 GREENFIELD WILL BE A SOLID TEAM. IF NOT MOST TEAMS MAY PLAY A ZONE TO TRY TO LIMIT EMILY AND JORDAN. BUT GREENFIELD IS ONE OF THE TOP 2 OR 3 TEAMS IN 14A. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SEASON.

I THINK YOU HAVE A GOOD SOLID INSIDE GAME. THE GIRLS YOU LOST WILL HURT SOME ON THE OUTSIDE GAME. IF YOU HAVE A COUPLE PLAYERS STEP UP TO HIT THE 3 GREENFIELD WILL BE A SOLID TEAM. IF NOT MOST TEAMS MAY PLAY A ZONE TO TRY TO LIMIT EMILY AND JORDAN. BUT GREENFIELD IS ONE OF THE TOP 2 OR 3 TEAMS IN 14A. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SEASON.

I agree..Greenfield appears to be really strong on the inside so teams will probably play a zone and make Greenfield make some outside shots.Other teams like Lake Co and Bradford may just apply a tough man to man to see how the guards handle things and also play a zone..Mix things up during the game..Jordan Gailey will also probably help bring the ball down the floor against other teams press..Greenfield,Lake Co and Bradford would probably be my picks as the top 3 teams.Union City could be a sleeper with Huff back and maybe some of the others returning as well as some talented middle school players.!

Edited by mrbigster

14A will have 3 very strong teams....will still be one of the best single A districts in the state. The district doesnt look like it'll be as strong top to bottom as last year, but still competitive every night. Greenfield, Bradford, and Lake Co. look to be the top 3...with some drop off behind them. Any of the top 3 teams could go to state.

I believe Greenfield will be very tough this year. They are definitely one of the top teams in Class A. Randolph and McMullen (much improved when I saw her this summer) will control the paint, which will allow Galey to do most of her damage from the wing. She is very difficult to guard on the perimeter because of her size and her ability to both shoot the "3" and score off the dribble. Greenfield won't be as deep as they were last year, but their top five or six will be able to play with anyone. I wouldn't be surprised to see Greenfield in Murfreesboro this year.