Toughest Places To Play In AA

RockHudson

Sycamore at #1? Nah. Harpeth's beat them at their own gym plenty of times.

David Lipscomb is tough with all the baby powder on the floor. It's an equalizer.

Don't think the baby powder thing will ever happen again. The kids got lectured pretty good by the administration because it delayed the game so the floor could be swept up.....but the white out was hilarious. I've seen some pictures and they are great. Like a big white cloud enveloped half the gym.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McMinn Central is the toughest environment to play in in southeast Tennessee and has been for the last 10 plus years... especially when both the girls and boys teams are good. The student section has calmed down in recent years, but opposing fans and players alike hate to face the baby blue at the roundhouse.

McMinn Central is the toughest environment to play in in southeast Tennessee and has been for the last 10 plus years... especially when both the girls and boys teams are good. The student section has calmed down in recent years, but opposing fans and players alike hate to face the baby blue at the roundhouse.

Ive been to a couple games down there id agree its a pretty rought place to go play.

Giles County. I still remember the night they robbed Bolivar. Tough, tough place to win a game.

I think the statute of limitations are up on your crying, got the game on film if you need another look. It did get very quiet on the Bolivar side. The GCHS Hotbox in the past was a mad house. Bench Mob was crazy, now there is more texting going on than cheering.

I think the statute of limitations are up on your crying, got the game on film if you need another look. It did get very quiet on the Bolivar side. The GCHS Hotbox in the past was a mad house. Bench Mob was crazy, now there is more texting going on than cheering.

First Bolivar was robbed, you pay the refs well in that part of the country. Second, Bolivar three gold balls since that night. HOW MANY FOR GILES CO. :roflol:

Sorry, Bolivar is known for great basketball teams only. Thats why it is known for being a tough place to play. Can you say the same. I'm sorry let me change that to can you say the same with a straight face? :popcorneater:

Not these days I cant, but like all programs you have up and down years. Unfortunately we have been down more than up so we hold on dearly to the up years.

Livingston Academy is a tough out at home. Hard to escape Hog-Eye with a win. If I am not mistaken LA has only lost 3 games at home in the last 2 seasons and those were to Ensworth by 1, Howard by 2, & CPA by 7....

Fans know their basketball in any part of the UC. BTW, if that is true about the home record, that's pretty impressive.