Top Tennessee football programs split in half history

BatmanDB

ha ha...You've been cracked up for along time. You DB haters are all alike. You spend twice the time trying to knock down the DB threads than you do posting on your own teams threads. You've posted 5 times on this thread tonight and 2 times on the Daniel Boone thread all week. Makes you look like a Dufus. I only need one screen name "WaCoJaCo" can easly handle all of you Haters. Maybe you and muffandjett can get a room, if you haven't already. I think you might be otis jr.

hey maybe you can dream about beating DB again 10 years from now.:)

Dang son, somebody better put you back on your leash. I can understand why your getting all tore up because playoff time is right around the corner and we all know how weak in the knees you DB folks get this time of year. Oh, and for the new posters that don't know; your an Idiot, fool, mo-ron, homophobe, Ronald Mcdonald looking poser. :flower:

Dang son, somebody better put you back on your leash. I can understand why your getting all tore up because playoff time is right around the corner and we all know how weak in the knees you DB folks get this time of year. Oh, and for the new posters that don't know; your an Idiot, fool, mo-ron, homophobe, Ronald Mcdonald looking poser. :flower:

Id rather have weak knees than flat knees and pistol grip ears like you toss salad.

you know what is so bad is that this could be a good topic and it has some merit but instead its putting down programs...

for example its hard to put RIVERDALE in the all time category we have only been a high school for 39 years so it would be hard to put us in an greatest of all time when we have a short history and there are a lot of schools like that now but if you want to go back starting i the 90s i would put RIVERDALE up with anyone we were competitive the first 20 years but from 93-05 we were dominant...

i also think Lincoln COunty is a school you could put in that category

you know what is so bad is that this could be a good topic and it has some merit but instead its putting down programs...

for example its hard to put RIVERDALE in the all time category we have only been a high school for 39 years so it would be hard to put us in an greatest of all time when we have a short history and there are a lot of schools like that now but if you want to go back starting i the 90s i would put RIVERDALE up with anyone we were competitive the first 20 years but from 93-05 we were dominant...

i also think Lincoln COunty is a school you could put in that category

yea under those circumstances i would vote riverdale..and maybe oakland..they had like 2 before this last one didn't they? And we cant forget the green wave...cant spell school name lol

yea under those circumstances i would vote riverdale..and maybe oakland..they had like 2 before this last one didn't they? And we cant forget the green wave...cant spell school name lol

Gallatin...I played Jr high football there we moved to RIVERDALE at the start of my freshman year and in the 80s they were REALLY good and yes jokeland has 3 now

Tosssweep if you are calling yourself a Boone fan than you have become an embarassment to Daniel Boone High School. Most fans of Boone do not agree with your talk toward any other school in a negative way. So I encourage you to either man up and act like someone with respect for others and yourself, or quit calling yourself a Boone fan and save us the embarassment.

Sounds like that's coming from some first hand experience. Butt-Pirate.

Come up with your own material if you want to play this game. Your weak. You should of learned something on the UT boards. Most people are tired of you invading the DB boards with your stupidity, but I enjoy making you look like a buffoon.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Tosssweep if you are calling yourself a Boone fan than you have become an embarassment to Daniel Boone High School. Most fans of Boone do not agree with your talk toward any other school in a negative way. So I encourage you to either man up and act like someone with respect for others and yourself, or quit calling yourself a Boone fan and save us the embarassment.

Dude you need to relax. Maybe you don't know this but this is an internet message board. We are not curing cancer on here we are talking a little football and talking a little trash. Waco gets it, Cap gets it I don't see why you don't. If talking trash once in a while gets to tough on your virgin eyes then maybe the Leave it to Beaver message board is more to your liking. The worst thing that happens over there is when the beav throws a baseball through Mr. Johnsons window. Don't worry though I bet everything works itself out in the end.

4th Quarter belongs to Brentwood High. They were down 7-20 against Oakland and scored 2 TD's (1 with a minute to go) to make it 21-20 but a late oakland td nulified it. and against Smyrna blocked an extra point so keep them to an 8 point lead and scored with no time on the clock but missed a 2 point conversion. so once they get the last second mistakes fixed the yhave 2 victories against 2 teams in the hardest district in the state