District12A

waynecofreak

not sure what you could be talking about if keep unfolding the way they are you mean winning , they have only lost once so far to a pretty good mcnairy co. team just won 2 games at cornersville buy more than 30pts and havent even got tyler rice back yet it looks like things are going to work out just fine for willard at wc

Sorry about the confusion---the statement was about Coach Morris---I should have inserted that, but it slipped my hand as I was typing. Coach Willard is doing a fine job with the Wayne Co boys and deserves much respect. Maybe he can do the Stown boys a favor and tag PC the next time they play.

We are so PROUD of our Trojanettes victory over Loretto. Our girls are really starting to come together and this win was huge for us. We played some great defense that really had loretto confused. Laws struggled all night and we made shots when we needed to. Loretto didn't play that one post player they had. She had a cast on one of her hands and was on the bench. Does anyone know what happened to her and how long she will be out? As for our girls, we may just be dancing well after the district tournament after all.

As for summertown and perry, based on the boxscore it looked like simmons had her way with them and got some support from the other players. A lot of people probably didn't think perry had a shot winning at summertown, b/c it is so hard to win there. Perry has the players to be very good, but from what I can tell they just don't always show up to play. They are their own worst enemy. Summertown has some MAJOR issues going on to go from sub-state last year to now in 5th place in the district.

Tuesday nights games will be huge with:

Collinwood at Perry County

Summertown at Wayne County

Clifton at Loretto

Any predictions on those games?

We are so PROUD of our Trojanettes victory over Loretto. Our girls are really starting to come together and this win was huge for us. We played some great defense that really had loretto confused. Laws struggled all night and we made shots when we needed to. Loretto didn't play that one post player they had. She had a cast on one of her hands and was on the bench. Does anyone know what happened to her and how long she will be out? As for our girls, we may just be dancing well after the district tournament after all.

As for summertown and perry, based on the boxscore it looked like simmons had her way with them and got some support from the other players. A lot of people probably didn't think perry had a shot winning at summertown, b/c it is so hard to win there. Perry has the players to be very good, but from what I can tell they just don't always show up to play. They are their own worst enemy. Summertown has some MAJOR issues going on to go from sub-state last year to now in 5th place in the district.

Tuesday nights games will be huge with:

Collinwood at Perry County

Summertown at Wayne County

Clifton at Loretto

Any predictions on those games?

What a shame for Summertown. Though I was not a Morris fan, I first thought that he got a raw deal at Collinwood last year due to the principal involving himself in a coach's business that did not warrant it. But now I wonder if there was much more to the story and the principal was right.

It says a great deal when, as you bring out, a team like Summertown goes to the sub-state in 2010 and with a young team. Then Morris replaces Willard the next year and they may not even get out of the district.

Looks like two of the three games last night were tight games. Collinwood cruised to a win over Frank Hughes allowing us to rest and prepare for Friday's HUGE game with Summertown. Summertown played Loretto tight at summertown, but I don't think it will be as close when the two play at loretto later. Wayne county struggled with perry county at perry county, but came out with the win. Friday's games are going to be really key to district standings, which should set up a great district tournament, which is at perry county I believe.