District 12A

waynecofreak

I don't think mTp has a shot at state. Because to have a shot at state they would have to knock off either PC or Stown, and i don't expect them to do either one.

It's along time until State Tourney. PC, Stown & MTP all will have their shots but who is hot during the tourneys will be those teams that move on. Ws & Ls don't mean as much now as they will later.

Well things are going as i saw them going, well other than pc edging summertown (didnt think they had it in them the 1st time around just right outta football, but job well done men). I believe the 2 teams in the district that actually have a chance at state is summertown n pc. stown is very quick and can score in bunches but showed their weakness against pc, inside the paint. The wayne co Rice's oh excuse me Wayne County Rice, can u say G-A-R-B-A-G-E!!! i mean really does everyone bow down to every1 and wait on rice to come into the picture? they completely got mud stomped by stown. and hearsay is that tyler really dont care about it this year, just glad he got that football scholarship i suppose. Also like i said at the beginning of the year, THE KID IS UNCOACHABLE!!! and willard wont be able to do a thing with him, of course just with raw talent he will win some games and make it interesting later on but when it boils down to it and tournament time they wont beat stown or pc. but collinwood and the others are really what i expected this year.

Well things are going as i saw them going, well other than pc edging summertown (didnt think they had it in them the 1st time around just right outta football, but job well done men). I believe the 2 teams in the district that actually have a chance at state is summertown n pc. stown is very quick and can score in bunches but showed their weakness against pc, inside the paint. The wayne co Rice's oh excuse me Wayne County Rice, can u say G-A-R-B-A-G-E!!! i mean really does everyone bow down to every1 and wait on rice to come into the picture? they completely got mud stomped by stown. and hearsay is that tyler really dont care about it this year, just glad he got that football scholarship i suppose. Also like i said at the beginning of the year, THE KID IS UNCOACHABLE!!! and willard wont be able to do a thing with him, of course just with raw talent he will win some games and make it interesting later on but when it boils down to it and tournament time they wont beat stown or pc. but collinwood and the others are really what i expected this year.

Sounds like you are still upset because Tyler was Mr. Football and not Tucker.

Are you serious? I talked to Willard the other day and he said That Tyler Rice is one of his favorite players he has EVER coached already! So don't get on here say Rice is UNCOACHABLE that is G-A-R-B-A-G-E ! Who made it to the state last year?????????? Wayne County is the top dog in the REGION until someone else wins the region. Deal with it go cry about do what you want all of you Perry Co. people are stupid anyway. Until Mike Rhodes puts back on a uniform over there i will believe yall got somethin.

Are you serious? I talked to Willard the other day and he said That Tyler Rice is one of his favorite players he has EVER coached already! So don't get on here say Rice is UNCOACHABLE that is G-A-R-B-A-G-E ! Who made it to the state last year?????????? Wayne County is the top dog in the REGION until someone else wins the region. Deal with it go cry about do what you want all of you Perry Co. people are stupid anyway. Until Mike Rhodes puts back on a uniform over there i will believe yall got somethin.

Your such an idiot. What part of a 34 point loss can't you comprehend? Tyler is not that good and Austin quit just face the fact that WC is horrible.

You're an idiot. What's your IQ? 5? It's people like you that makes people not want to get on CoachT anymore.

Do you guys bow down to Jacob Tucker?

Edited by jusboro

Come on, viking23, that was uncalled for. Not cool to put down other players. Apparently you don't like Tyler, but no need in putting garbage like that on here.

You're an idiot. What's your IQ? 5? It's people like you that makes people not want to get on CoachT anymore.

Do you guys bow down to Jacob Tucker?

pcviking23 definantly got out of line with his post, but what does Tucker have to do with it. We are playing without Tucker till January and I don't think we will lose by 34 without him. I actually don't think will lose between now and when he gets back period.

pcviking23 definantly got out of line with his post, but what does Tucker have to do with it. We are playing without Tucker till January and I don't think we will lose by 34 without him. I actually don't think will lose between now and when he gets back period.

Well dang, I didn't know we had the Miami Heat in our district.