MTV series for Melrose Basketball

MidTNCoach

Guys I was listening to Sports 56 around noon and they were interviewing Adonis about his signing with Memphis. Towards the end the announcer asked Adonis what was it like to have MTV around and following them...Adonis stated that it was cool and since it's Nov they should be coming back for the start of the season....justmy2cents

Terop, he could have been talking about MTV before all the stuff that's been going down recently. If everything turns out to be bogus they may be back but until everything gets resolved I would think the MTV thing is off for now. I tried to message you the other day but couldn't.

Either way, Adonis is the real deal, and that team should make some noise this year

Terop, he could have been talking about MTV before all the stuff that's been going down recently. If everything turns out to be bogus they may be back but until everything gets resolved I would think the MTV thing is off for now. I tried to message you the other day but couldn't.

Yankee are you referring to all the coaching hoopla??

Yankee are you referring to all the coaching hoopla??

sort of....TSAA and Melrose is part of it and some other stuff. You can email me at cardinals321@hotmail.com. I hope it's nothing and none of it truns out to be true.

I haven't seen Legend around in awhile he may be able to shed some light on it.

Thanks goodness it has nothing to do with Adonis Thomas.

Edited by yankees8589