BA grads at the US Naval Academy

big red big blue

It takes a special young person to answer the calling to attend one of the service academies and accept the commission that goes with it. My hat is off to those BA grads.

I do take exception with the first 4 words of your post, however. I hope to see that Navy win streak broken at Lincoln Financial on December 11. This should be the best chance Army has had to do that in quite some time.

Proud father of a 2009 West Point graduate, by the way. :thumb:

Edited by HTV

It takes a special young person to answer the calling to attend one of the service academies and accept the commission that goes with it. My hat is off to those BA grads.

I do take exception with the first 4 words of your post, however. I hope to see that Navy win streak broken at Lincoln Financial on December 11. This should be the best chance Army has had to do that in quite some time.

Proud father of a 2009 West Point graduate, by the way. :thumb:

I'm very sorry to hear that...I'm sure you had such high hopes for him!

I'm kidding of course...Two very special places full of outstanding young men and women. Congratulations to you and your son...