Grace Christian Whips Greenback

grannyannie

defense stopped Greenback cold-offensive line unstoppable; nice way to end season for Rams since they aren't eligible for playoffs 46-0

you all should be embarrased just puting up 46,i expected more from you all playing most of our JV team.I really thought you all would be better.

I really thought Greenback would be better....lol...7-2 going into this game and ranked #8?...Please!?!? You guys were garbage.

At least they aren't cheaters that got blown out of the semi-finals by 60 something points. Furthermore, referring to the kids on the Greenback team as garbage is very classless.

At least they aren't cheaters that got blown out of the semi-finals by 60 something points. Furthermore, referring to the kids on the Greenback team as garbage is very classless.

No, I meant that "you" are garbage. Oh, and hey, I heard that Greenback beat GCA a few years ago bad, the only problem is that was 2 years ago and a 46-0 beatdown just happened. I don't have a dog really in the fight, I've said it before I really enjoy watching GCA games this year and I love to see the other team cry after every ballgame. To me it is pure comedy.

I really thought Greenback would be better....lol...7-2 going into this game and ranked #8?...Please!?!? You guys were garbage.

wow what a nice representation of your school calling 14-17 year olds garbage. by the way, wouldn't it make sense that the team you saw tonight was down a few men from the team that beat Rockwood? you remember them don't you? did you see #2 on the field tonight? the same one that gashed last years much better Grace team as a freshmen. did you see #1 on the field? how about 22 playing defense? or 55 after the 1st quarter? the answer to all the above is no you didn't. You see at Greenback we try to follow the rules so next week we will be going to the postseason. So seeing that we need them more next week than tonight they did not play. Are you following me here? We started a freshmen qb and 2 freshmen safeties. look it up on a roster they are #'s 14 and 15 respectively. also for most of the game had a frosh at mlb. Now I will say this I was really impressed with #12 and #4 he made a great catch for a td just went up and took it away from our corner who had played it perfectly and then got out maned. so in conclusion, yes you did beat greenback tonight so go and enjoy it and celebrate and next friday night we will be thinking of you as we head into the playoffs(thats another name for the post season). Oh and you guys really need to start waving at each other in the liquor stores or you will have someone get their feelings hurt!!

• Upvote 1

wow what a nice representation of your school calling 14-17 year olds garbage. by the way, wouldn't it make sense that the team you saw tonight was down a few men from the team that beat Rockwood? you remember them don't you? did you see #2 on the field tonight? the same one that gashed last years much better Grace team as a freshmen. did you see #1 on the field? how about 22 playing defense? or 55 after the 1st quarter? the answer to all the above is no you didn't. You see at Greenback we try to follow the rules so next week we will be going to the postseason. So seeing that we need them more next week than tonight they did not play. Are you following me here? We started a freshmen qb and 2 freshmen safeties. look it up on a roster they are #'s 14 and 15 respectively. also for most of the game had a frosh at mlb. Now I will say this I was really impressed with #12 and #4 he made a great catch for a td just went up and took it away from our corner who had played it perfectly and then got out maned. so in conclusion, yes you did beat greenback tonight so go and enjoy it and celebrate and next friday night we will be thinking of you as we head into the playoffs(thats another name for the post season). Oh and you guys really need to start waving at each other in the liquor stores or you will have someone get their feelings hurt!!

Just looks like a bunch of exuses to me ...a big paragraph full of them actually! Like I said I don't have a dog in the fight. I have no kids at Grace, this is the first year I have really followed them. I don't even go to church there. But I really enjoy how hard other teams take it when they get beat by them. I love it actually.

Just looks like a bunch of exuses to me ...a big paragraph full of them actually! Like I said I don't have a dog in the fight. I have no kids at Grace, this is the first year I have really followed them. I don't even go to church there. But I really enjoy how hard other teams take it when they get beat by them. I love it actually.

If this was Grace Academy, people would hate that they lost and get over it. But it's not, it's Grace "Christian" Academy and that one word makes it so tough to swallow a loss from them, and so easy to make excuses as to why you lost, and so easy to make yourself feel better because everyone says the same thing after you lose to them, "you guys call yourselves Christians?"...You really believe that since they are a christian school then they should lay down and either allow you to win or just stay in a game? WOW!? I'm sure you feel good about yourself after making those moronic comments every friday don't you? That's okay though, whatever makes you a better "christian" on Sundays right?...lol...

If this was Grace Academy, people would hate that they lost and get over it. But it's not, it's Grace "Christian" Academy and that one word makes it so tough to swallow a loss from them, and so easy to make excuses as to why you lost, and so easy to make yourself feel better because everyone says the same thing after you lose to them, "you guys call yourselves Christians?"...You really believe that since they are a christian school then they should lay down and either allow you to win or just stay in a game? WOW!? I'm sure you feel good about yourself after making those moronic comments every friday don't you? That's okay though, whatever makes you a better "christian" on Sundays right?...lol...

Not excuses just facts and if you truly "don't have a dog in this fight" why did you start it? and please show me where I said anything about "Christian" anything.