coffee co wins 6AAA

mjuhb

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to Coach Eddie Nunley and the Red Raiders on beating Cookeville. Coffee didn't win but 3 games this season, but they were 3 games the Red Raiders had to win and they got it done. Not too many people gave Coffee Co a chance to win this game. I knew if they gave the same effort tonite as they did in the Coffee Pot game, they would have a chance. It may be the first time in history that two teams from Coffee Co won their district titles in the same season. Tullahoma beat Lawrence Co 27-7. I don't know who the Red Raiders will get in the first round of the playoffs, but it could be Maryville. Whether Coffee Co can make a run in the playoffs remains to be seen, but at least the seniors for Coffee Co close out the regular season with a district title.

coffee co 12-7 over cookville

so more than likely franklin co is out

If the numbers are crunched right, this win by coffee county actually puts Siegel out and Franklin Co. is in. Both schools are 5-5, so you must go to the second tie breaker according to TSSAA, which is teams on schedule with 50% or more games won....After tonight, Franklin Co. would have played 6 and Siegel would have played 5. I don't neccessarily agree with this, but I think thats whats going to happen. I think the only 5 and 5 teams that get in will be White Station (2nd in district 16), Lincoln Co., and Franklin Co. There won't be a whole lot of shake ups to the Quads from last week, other than seeding.