Greeneville Vs. East Ridge Round 1

DevilMan03

Who Wins???  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins???

White helmets WITH greene face-masks. What ever happend to the stone BURLEY sign that sat underneath the scorboard behind the graveyard endzone???

I don't know guys, the green on green with the green helmets is kinda stealthy with the new rug...its a perfect match. I hear the reason we aren't passing so much at home is the receivers are hard to see :mrgreen:

Edited by barb

I don't know guys, the green on green with the green helmets is kinda stealthy with the new rug...its a perfect match. I hear the reason we aren't passing so much at home is the receivers are hard to see :mrgreen:

I had the pleasure of wearing the white helmet and couldn't imagine it not being white. I also wore green on white pants. It had to be a big, big game to wear green on green and was always considered a privilege. I wonder what Coach Sorrels thinks about the new green helmets? I guess what I'm saying, some of the new guys who weren't part of the old traditions kind of changed things. It doesn't upset me, but I'm an old traditionalist. Oh, and btw, it was kelly green back then too, not this new hunter green.

Edited by budkilmer

I had the pleasure of wearing the white helmet and couldn't imagine it not being white. I also wore green on white pants. It had to be a big, big game to wear green on green and was always considered a privilege. I wonder what Coach Sorrels thinks about the new green helmets? I guess what I'm saying, some of the new guys who weren't part of the old traditions kind of changed things. It doesn't upset me, but I'm an old traditionalist. Oh, and btw, it was kelly green back then too, not this new hunter green.

I didn't play, but am an alumnus and like the changes myself.