Greeneville Vs. East Ridge Round 1

DevilMan03

Who Wins???  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins???

Not sure about what East Ridge has, but i am guessing this will be the toughest game for greeneville since the THS game. I think we will see a lopsided score at the end of this game, just not over by halftime. :popcorneater:

Greeneville-59

East Ridge- 13

And hopefully Greeneville starts passing the ball around a little bit. There will come a game where they will have to.....

---Good luck to both teams, and praying for safe travels for the East Ridge team and fans

I know we can pass the ball and are running game has been so succesul we aint had to pass the ball that much but we can pass it if we had to we are right where we wanna be and this game will be over at half time these boys are fired up and ready to go the season is just now getting started and we got so much stuff aint nobody seen you be suprised how we handly adversity when or if it comes are way.

All TRASH TALKING aside,Whoes looking at your boys {{ COLLEGES}},What teams and were can i find it so i can see??With all that speed its got to be some top schools.I looked on RIVILS.COM and couldnt find them.Im not saying there not good just what web site has them on there????CS has CLEMSON,TENNESSEE,N.CAROLINA TARHOLES.SS has ILLNIOSS,HAVARD,MTSU,BOWLING GREEN.I dont know about DS,MC.jr OL Haysworth is got some big schools after him.Just asking

Yes our boys has schools looking at them we had to juinors who took visits to Ole Miss this past weekend and William and BJ has a lot of schools looking at them we aint even worried about schools right now but they will be playing on saturdays for sure dont worry about that lol all we trying do is play on that first saturday in december right now so we can finish what last years seniors and team started ONE GOAL RIGHT NOW STATE TITLE

Edited by blade

Who's ER main guys etc...Do they have a kicking game?

Some of ER's key players haven't played a down this year. Seniors that had season ending injuries. One of which was bein looked at by Tennessee to play center. The other was his brother who had several smaller schools looking at him. But a good one to watch is Stefan Nelson, LB who as of last week according to unapproved website was leading the state in tackles and was third in the nation in tackles. Yes these are legitimate tackles. A little undersized but has an nose for the football. As for a kicking game, we have a pretty good one, Josh Fransisco can put it in the endzone on command and consistantly makes 45+ yard field goals in practice, we haven't attempted many in game this year. He is also very concistant with his punting averaging right at 40 yards per net punt.

I think this answers your question

Some of ER's key players haven't played a down this year. Seniors that had season ending injuries. One of which was bein looked at by Tennessee to play center. The other was his brother who had several smaller schools looking at him. But a good one to watch is Stefan Nelson, LB who as of last week according to unapproved website was leading the state in tackles and was third in the nation in tackles. Yes these are legitimate tackles. A little undersized but has an nose for the football. As for a kicking game, we have a pretty good one, Josh Fransisco can put it in the endzone on command and consistantly makes 45+ yard field goals in practice, we haven't attempted many in game this year. He is also very concistant with his punting averaging right at 40 yards per net punt.

I think this answers your question

That helps... Thanks. Maybe you can help me out with this one.

What about East Ridge's record? Why 4-6? Tough schedule? Inexperience? Bad luck? All of the above?

That helps... Thanks. Maybe you can help me out with this one.

What about East Ridge's record? Why 4-6? Tough schedule? Inexperience? Bad luck? All of the above?

Well that is the million dollar question. We were looking to return 11 starts on defense going into this season and only replacing 3 people on offense. Like i said before injuries have really hurt our team this year. Most people don't realize how bad injuries hurt you, for us we miss their talent and playmaking ability, but injuries to me hurt a team's chemistry more than anything...As a player when you don't have the guys out there with you that your are expecting to go to war on friday nights with, it really effects you. I feel like that has been the most challenging thing for us this year. When we are expecting to have tons of vetrans and leaders on the field and then we have to replace it with some inexperience and youth we had lots of growing pains this year.

Aside from that topic that makes me want to throw up. haha. Key mistakes, inexperience some key injuries to other players have led to 4 of our losses. One of the other ones was a game everyone expected us to win by 40 and the kids just didn't show up, can't really explain that one. The other one was a result of being outplayed and having a little bad luck.

All of the 4A teams in our region have beaten up on each other this year, and the only consistent teams in our region have been the two 3A teams in our region. Tyner and Howard were the best two teams in our region this year and i beleive they are ranked in the top 10 or so in 3A. So we played a pretty tough schedule you could say with i beleive 6 of the teams we played having winning records.

I guess you could say this has been a season of QUICKSAND! THe harder you try to fight and figure out how to get out of the funk you are in, it seems like something else happens to make it tougher to get out of the trap!

hope this helps!!

absurdity of having 4-6 teams in the play-offs.

I agree with the fact that it doesn't make alot of sense of having 4-6 teams in the playoffs. I am used to the old schooll system of the top 4 teams in a region making it and thats it. Period. But when you look at it now the top 32 teams have always made the playoffs and that is what happened this year. 4A as a whole is just not that strong this year when you look at the whole picture:

Teams with given number of wins in regular season:

10 wins - 1

9 wins - 3

8 wins - 3

7 wins - 5

6 wins - 8

5 wins - 7

4 wins - 6

3 wins - 12

2 wins - 3

1 wins - 3

0 wins - 2

As you can see i make a good point, the top 32 teams has 5, 4 win teams in it. Do the math even if it was in the old system, a few 4 win teams would still be in. Go to tssaa.org and look at the week ten playoff standings and you can see in the first column each teams number of wins. thats where i got this information. compare 4A to 3A. You can easily see that as a whole the 3A classification is much stronger. 4A is on a down year this year. IT IS WHAT IT IS!

I agree with the fact that it doesn't make alot of sense of having 4-6 teams in the playoffs. I am used to the old schooll system of the top 4 teams in a region making it and thats it. Period. But when you look at it now the top 32 teams have always made the playoffs and that is what happened this year. 4A as a whole is just not that strong this year when you look at the whole picture:

Teams with given number of wins in regular season:

10 wins - 1

9 wins - 3

8 wins - 3

7 wins - 5

6 wins - 8

5 wins - 7

4 wins - 6

3 wins - 12

2 wins - 3

1 wins - 3

0 wins - 2

As you can see i make a good point, the top 32 teams has 5, 4 win teams in it. Do the math even if it was in the old system, a few 4 win teams would still be in. Go to tssaa.org and look at the week ten playoff standings and you can see in the first column each teams number of wins. thats where i got this information. compare 4A to 3A. You can easily see that as a whole the 3A classification is much stronger. 4A is on a down year this year. IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Gee wouldn't need those 4-6 teams if the top 2 seeds in each quad had a first round bye....of course that would yake money out of T$$AA coffers.