Unaka @ Boyd Buc

reaction

20-7 Final. Bucs defense bends, but doesn't break. Offense does enough to get the job done. Unaka killed themselves with turnovers and personal fouls. Congrats on a great season Unaka. NE TN here we come. :thumb:

Come on up and enjoy the mountain scenery Reaction, I thought Unaka played a little dirty when we played um,refs never called nothing. I've talked to some people who were down there and it sounded like Unaka killed themselves all night. All these people who were predidting blowout got fooled ,I wasn't one of um. But hope to meet you and Buc next week.

Well, Boyd Buchanan wins 20-6 over Unaka. The Rangers had 2 interceptions(1 on the Boyd 1 yard line), 2 huge personal foul penalties, 2 fumbles in Boyd territory, and blocked punt caused by bad snap. The final drive of the game Unaka just kept making stupid penalties. The Rangers were penalty plagued all night. Unaka was its own worst enemy tonight. To many mistakes to beat a sound Boyd Buchanan team. Boyd is good on defense but when Unaka wasn't making mistakes they were making plays and moving the ball. The radio announcers for Boyd even said Unaka beat themselves with penalties and mistakes, and they said they were ready for the game to be over. Boyd had a tough time on offense againt Unaka. Chase Reed is there only real dangerous playmaker. He leads the team in rushing, receiving, kick and punt returning, and is their kicker. He made some big plays. If Unaka hadn't made all those mistakes and penalties this could have had a different outcome. All I can say is play smart, stop Reed, contain the run, don't make penalties, and hold on to the ball tight and you beat Boyd.

GO DOGS!!!