Playoff Games in 1 A

uctfan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I very much understand that. He wants to see how much of a cakewalk it is to come in out of the east I think he should just have to play some of the better teams there that some of the better "cupcakes" play ever year.

I really don't mean any disrespect to any team in the playoffs but just trying to educate they should really think before they start banging away on a keyboard.

your getting really defensive did some one hit a nerve ?

Oh I very much understand that. He wants to see how much of a cakewalk it is to come in out of the east I think he should just have to play some of the better teams there that some of the better "cupcakes" play ever year.

I really don't mean any disrespect to any team in the playoffs but just trying to educate they should really think before they start banging away on a keyboard.

:thumb:

I am just glad the brackets are out and we can start looking forward to some cold weather ball. I am happy to see Perry County come over into my neck of the woods in west tennessee (even though they have home field adv) I look forward to seeing some of those match ups. For the last couple of years while keeping up with the west Tn teams I have become a fan of Region 6 ball. They are all good football teams, they all come from small towns, they are all rivalries, they all hate each other then they play each other run each other over get up shake hands say good play and do it over again! Its great football!! I am glad to see pc going up against some very tough west tn competition. Union City is tough and will provide a tough test but Pc is battle tested. Good Luck to all teams from Region 6A!

well said.

go region 6!