Playoff Games in 1 A

uctfan

LCFalcon, No disrespect, but Region 6 really dont care about the past it does not matter if west tn has won the last 50 state titles come play off time, PC is good, really good alot of ppl dont give them respect they deserve, their only loss was to a very good Decatur Co. team, PC will not take any team for granted in the playoffs, their Defense is really good, and the offense well it speaks for itself with imo. the best 1a qb in TN and a great recieving core whoever plays them better be ready to put up alot of points.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LCFalcon, No disrespect, but Region 6 really dont care about the past it does not matter if west tn has won the last 50 state titles come play off time, PC is good, really good alot of ppl dont give them respect they deserve, their only loss was to a very good Decatur Co. team, PC will not take any team for granted in the playoffs, their Defense is really good, and the offense well it speaks for itself with imo. the best 1a qb in TN and a great recieving core whoever plays them better be ready to put up alot of points.

I dont know about our defense..but Lake Co can definitely put up some points.!

As a matter of fact..Just pulled up both teams schedule..So evidently you know how many points Perry Co has scored.It is impressive..From what I counted..Perry Co has scored 383 points....Lake Co has scored 412 points..And played Humboldt and Trenton,a couple AA playoff teams with Humboldt ranked pretty high.So..points are not a problem..And probably could have scored 70 last night with Lake Co having a 40-0 lead at the half and subbing.!So..looks like Perry Co is averaging 38 points a game while Lake Co is averaging 41 points a game.!Should be some good games.!

Edited by mrbigster

Your right the past does not matter. I am sure that Perry Co has a very good team and it will take a very good team to beat them. I hope Lake Co. gets a chance to do it. Jo.Byrns, Wayne Co, Perry Co and a couple of teams out west have a shot to get to the title game.

The reason that people overlook all the western teams is because all of the good teams get matched up against each other and beat up on each other during the season. That's why we don't really know who the "good" teams are until the playoffs. People only say South Pittsburg is a beast because they basically cake-walk to the championship every year out of the east.

Why don't you guys call up some of the cupcakes in the East and take a little road trip next year? I am sure a lot of the teams would not mind in having the Wildcats as opponents?

Are you saying we should go East next year?

Come east! If you got a few spots on your schedule see if you can get Gordonsville, Trousdale County, and South Pitt on them. I guarantee you ain't gonna like what comes of it! Seems like you just think it's easy to get in the Championship from the East. Anyway you got Jo Byrns and Lake County on your side of the bracket. It will be extremely tough for your Cats to stay on the field with either one! Then if you do make it to Cookeville you can bet your butt there is gonna be a BEAST no matter who it is waiting on you!

Come east! If you got a few spots on your schedule see if you can get Gordonsville, Trousdale County, and South Pitt on them. I guarantee you ain't gonna like what comes of it! Seems like you just think it's easy to get in the Championship from the East. Anyway you got Jo Byrns and Lake County on your side of the bracket. It will be extremely tough for your Cats to stay on the field with either one! Then if you do make it to Cookeville you can bet your butt there is gonna be a BEAST no matter who it is waiting on you!

Look at the West side of the bracket though. There are 4 or 5 teams that have a legitimate chance of winning it.

I am just glad the brackets are out and we can start looking forward to some cold weather ball. I am happy to see Perry County come over into my neck of the woods in west tennessee (even though they have home field adv) I look forward to seeing some of those match ups. For the last couple of years while keeping up with the west Tn teams I have become a fan of Region 6 ball. They are all good football teams, they all come from small towns, they are all rivalries, they all hate each other then they play each other run each other over get up shake hands say good play and do it over again! Its great football!! I am glad to see pc going up against some very tough west tn competition. Union City is tough and will provide a tough test but Pc is battle tested. Good Luck to all teams from Region 6A!

Trousdale is 2A

Oh I very much understand that. He wants to see how much of a cakewalk it is to come in out of the east I think he should just have to play some of the better teams there that some of the better "cupcakes" play ever year.

I really don't mean any disrespect to any team in the playoffs but just trying to educate they should really think before they start banging away on a keyboard.