Howard at Loudon.

automatic

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is where the Alcoa fans need to chime in....They played both!

I for one will always take District 4 3A in non-district match-ups...

Loudon should not underestimate the "Hustling Tigers". They did move the ball some against Alcoa. They have speed that will give the Redskins some problems. They also can be very physical. Loudon has played only Alcoa that has the athletes Howard has. With that being said, Loudon has an experience QB that can make plays. It will come down to how well the Loudon OL and DL play and I think that will be the difference.

Anybody thats seen both got any thoughts.

Howard has lost two games this year. #1 Alcoa and Tyner who won the district and is playing polk couty this week. Howard is fast physical and surprisingly disciplined. One of the most disciplined howard teams i have ever seen. Coach Tarver has done a good job. I saw Loudon play Polk county last year in the second round and Loudon had some huge lineman, not sure if they are back or not but they were impressively athletic for big guys. Depending on Loudon's O-Line play, Loudon's Quarterback is gonna need an ice bath after the game. You guys better block. Should be a good game but i thing Howard wins this one!!

Howard has lost two games this year. #1 Alcoa and Tyner who won the district and is playing polk couty this week. Howard is fast physical and surprisingly disciplined. One of the most disciplined howard teams i have ever seen. Coach Tarver has done a good job. I saw Loudon play Polk county last year in the second round and Loudon had some huge lineman, not sure if they are back or not but they were impressively athletic for big guys. Depending on Loudon's O-Line play, Loudon's Quarterback is gonna need an ice bath after the game. You guys better block. Should be a good game but i thing Howard wins this one!!

If Loudon's QB is 100% and plays like he did in the 1st qtr against Alcoa, then Loundon will win. Without that effort.....HOward gets the win in a tight game.

...If Loudon is a ball control team and the game is close in the 3rd quarter, then Loudon will pull away...depth might be an issue(for Howard) if Loudon controls the line of scrimmage, but if Howard gets up by two or three TD's it might be loooong night for the RedSkins!!!

I have seen both teams and really think this should be a very good match-up. Loudon seems to have the better lines (ol dl) by a slim margin. Overall speed goes to Howard but the wild card is Loudon's quarterback. I'll take Loudon in a close one VERY close. Loudon 21 Howard 20