Bruceton heads to union city

Bla

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys win Friday night you guys will get to see our baseball and football stadium. If your a fan you will be sitting on 2nd base. PC is one of only 2 teams that share baseball and football. I dont see how UC is 1A . We dont want to show pictures of our stadium let it be a suprise.

I've been to a basketball game in Linden...Wayyyy back when Kirk Haston played...We both won state championships that year....It was dark, I don't remember seeing the football stadium...I remember the gym being very small...

I've been to a basketball game in Linden...Wayyyy back when Kirk Haston played...We both won state championships that year....It was dark, I don't remember seeing the football stadium...I remember the gym being very small...

Can't remember if we even had football going yet then. I don't think so. And we got a new high school with a new gym.

Yeah I remember that you guys won 2A or 3A and we won 1A State and we played you guys and we beat you guys. We beat everybody that year 39-0. Kirk ,Chris Jones and Cory Brown was our big 3. We should have won it all in 1996 but last shot rimmed out in the championship game. I dont think we had a team that year.

If you guys have never seen a game at Union City here is a link that has some pics of the facilities...Some of the best in the state...

http://www.ucturf.com/war.html

As far as eating places go you have Applebees, Joe's Steakhouse, Sassafraz, Ryan's, Legacy, Lepanto, Olympia, Catfish Galley, Buckets, Los Portales....Then you have all the fast food places..McDonald's, Arby's, Burger King, Hardees, Sonic, KFC, Long John Silvers, Captain Ds, Wendy's

Back in the 80's when I was playing ball, we were in awe of their facilities, especially the locker rooms and filed house. They had an array of whirlpools and training apparatus we had never seen and I have heard that it has just got better with time.

Henry county also has a major filed house and stadium with a jumbotron. Guys from one of the Jackson schools came back raving over their facilities just this year.