Soddy Daisy Trojans Host Lincoln County

SoddyDaisyCajun

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Held my tongue long enough. No, Lincoln County did not end it's regular season as a winning season. Yes, we were 5-5. HOWEVER, if you look at our schedule we have one of the toughest in the state considering the caliber of teams (and their ranking) we played the first half of the season. Am VERY proud of our fine, young men though for not hanging their heads, as many teams would do, and winning their last five games. No, we do NOT have any D-I prospects, BUT we do have an excellent bunch of players who suit up and give it their all every week. I do not believe that it will be a blow out when the clock ends, but I do believe it will be a good game. I hope it is a fun, exciting, injury free game with excellent sportsmanship displayed on both sides of the ball. With that being said.......GO FALCLONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very well said! :thumb:

Them #'s you are spiting out mean nothing, Your coming to our HOUSE and its gonna be Ugly :twisted::twisted::twisted:

They may mean nothing to you, but that just shows the way we have been playing. We have had a tough schedule. That schedule has gotten us playoff ready and tested. Like i said early in my last post LC can and will take care of bussiness. Good luck to all the players on both sides tonight. These are the moments that you will remember the rest of your lives. THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS. Where the big boys play. Lookin foward to the ride over there and the game. From what i have seen you guys have a great atmosphere to play football. LET THE GAMES BEGIN>

Edited by thelittleguy

We got shafted bottom line. I guess having the tougher schedule means nothing. Talking about business we beat you and we finished 3rd in district you finished 4th. We will enjoy our game at Carson Newman no doubt. No need in you worrying about Fitz, it is nothing to you what he does. He is a man with a family and if he wants test the water to try and better himself than so be it. It is his business not mine or yours or anybody for that matter.

:thumb:

I hear that Soddy has a big D line and may be hard to run against, but can they stop a passing game. LC has thrown the ball pretty well all season, even in the losses. I think this will be key in this game.

Soddy's defense has been solid against the run and the pass this year. I dont see a blowout either way but if Soddy can throw the ball just enough to keep the defense from stacking against the run Edwards will have a big night and Soddy wins 21-13.

Soddy's defense has been solid against the run and the pass this year. I dont see a blowout either way but if Soddy can throw the ball just enough to keep the defense from stacking against the run Edwards will have a big night and Soddy wins 21-13.

I doubt you've seen a passing attack as good as ours this year. All our receivers are quick and run great routes. Our QB continues to get better each week. Our run game is not flashy but smash mouth. Our defense has been shutting teams down. Your right about the number's not meaning much. Our defense has allowed less points than what was previously stated. Most of the points have been scored on our reserves.

Not looking for a blowout, but wouldn't be surprised by one either.

Lincoln County 28 Soddy Daisy 14

GO FALCONS!!!!