Soddy Daisy Trojans Host Lincoln County

SoddyDaisyCajun

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, what choice in resturants do you guys have around or close to the school? We will be of course be bringing a radio crew to the game, so I hope you leave us a spot in the pressbox!!

Soddy mostly has Fast Food, but Hixson is just 10-12 miles and has everything you need, Outback, Red Lobster, Logans, O'Charlies, Chillies, LongHorn, Ruby Tuesday and Olive Garden Plus a bunch of Fast Food Joints

There is 1 Hotel 2 miles from the school and several in Hixson

There is usually room for a Radio Station, some have set up outside our pressbox but its gonna be in the 40 friday :D:D:D

Soddy mostly has Fast Food, but Hixson is just 10-12 miles and has everything you need, Outback, Red Lobster, Logans, O'Charlies, Chillies, LongHorn, Ruby Tuesday and Olive Garden Plus a bunch of Fast Food Joints

There is 1 Hotel 2 miles from the school and several in Hixson

There is usually room for a Radio Station, some have set up outside our pressbox but its gonna be in the 40 friday :D:D:D

Come on...You can't forget about Steve's Landing for some of the best ribs you will ever eat!! They also have chicken pasta for the ladies. GREAT place to eat right on the lake.

Well, I don't know much about Soddy, but I gotta say that the Falcons have been playing classic high school football. They've matured during the season to become a team that plays with more heart than any Lincoln County team in recent memory - they don't have any really big guys or guys that are shoo-ins for D-I scholarships, but they play with a team spirit that is truly impressive. Regardless of the outcome, the Falcon players will remember this season with a smile for the rest of their lives!

Jabbo,There is one D1 Prospect that I know of, #56 a 6'3 295 pound defensive lineman that was bench pressing 350lb his junior year. No one ever talks about it but he is constently being double teamed,which leaves the linebackers open to make the play and other teams very seldom run the ball to his side, he has been a starter since the very first game of his sophmore year, and last year played both sides of the ball the entire season. he has never missed a practice or a game, I know for a fact there are several DI schools looking at him, just to name a few, Tennessee, LSU, Auburn, Nebraska, BYU. Holy Cross. It would not surprize me to see #12 getting looks from DI Schools. I have watched him since he was in the 7th grade, and have always been impressed with the way he runs the offense, But I never would have thought back in the 7th grade when he was having a hard time seeing over the line to pass the ball that he would turn in to the passer that he has become. His numbers speek for theirself. I have been very impressed with the whole team this year for finally playing up to the potential that I always thought they had. I am looking forward to watching the Falcons go far in to the playoffs, and believe it or not possibly winning a state championship.

Thanks, what choice in resturants do you guys have around or close to the school? We will be of course be bringing a radio crew to the game, so I hope you leave us a spot in the pressbox!!

I agree if you want a sit down place goto steves landing. But if you want less expensive and like sandwiches the best place to go is the sandwich shop. It is my favorite place to eat in soddy.

Come on...You can't forget about Steve's Landing for some of the best ribs you will ever eat!! They also have chicken pasta for the ladies. GREAT place to eat right on the lake.

I eat there at least every 2 weeks,Know Steve well, thought they may get lost trying to find it.

Steve's Landing is about 6 miles from the school on the Tn River, Good Eating!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Falcons don't turn the ball over or have too many penalties they stand a good shot of taking this game. I think the Falcons tough schedule the first half of the season has had an impact on the last half of the season, as it will in the game Friday night. GO FALCONS

I agree with you. If the Falcons protect the ball and play more disciplined. They move on to round 2. Looking for an old fashion battle in the trenches Friday.

Good luck to both teams.

GO FALCONS!!!!!

Edited by naildriver247