Soddy Daisy Trojans Host Lincoln County

SoddyDaisyCajun

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win by the Trojans. It's tough to overcome four turnovers like they did. Lincoln County started strong and seemed to fade as the game went on. Looked to get fatigued, maybe long bus ride had an effect on them. Congrats to their coach on a successful career.

Good job by the offense for the most part of sticking with Edwards even though it was tough to move the ball at first. Standifer has gotten better each week and the Coaches did a nice job rolling him out to help give him a little bit more time.

Great job with the D (quackhead) way to make some adjustments and shut them down after the first quarter. Give them a couple of hints on the other side of the ball, like when we have it 2nd and 6 on their 10 we don't need to throw a pass on 2nd and 3rd down. Granted we scored on fourth but Cedrick wasn't stopped all night in the backfield. And don't even think of throwing that ball on 4th and 15 when we had the ball at the end of the game. If a cornerback had caught that ball it would have easily been six the other way and we are in a fight the last four minutes.

Lastly can we get a fair catch on a punt, we gave up yardage several times due to just watching the ball roll and it's been that way for several games.

We have been to Riverdale twice in playoffs. First time was in 98 in the second round, most said it was the two best teams in the state playing. Soddy-Daisy lost on two big plays. Second time was a couple of years later and it was close for a half b/4 Riverdale pulled away. Let's have a good week of practice and go get a upset next week. Go Trojans

Great win by the Trojans. It's tough to overcome four turnovers like they did. Lincoln County started strong and seemed to fade as the game went on. Looked to get fatigued, maybe long bus ride had an effect on them. Congrats to their coach on a successful career.

Good job by the offense for the most part of sticking with Edwards even though it was tough to move the ball at first. Standifer has gotten better each week and the Coaches did a nice job rolling him out to help give him a little bit more time.

Great job with the D (quackhead) way to make some adjustments and shut them down after the first quarter. Give them a couple of hints on the other side of the ball, like when we have it 2nd and 6 on their 10 we don't need to throw a pass on 2nd and 3rd down. Granted we scored on fourth but Cedrick wasn't stopped all night in the backfield. And don't even think of throwing that ball on 4th and 15 when we had the ball at the end of the game. If a cornerback had caught that ball it would have easily been six the other way and we are in a fight the last four minutes.

Lastly can we get a fair catch on a punt, we gave up yardage several times due to just watching the ball roll and it's been that way for several games.

We have been to Riverdale twice in playoffs. First time was in 98 in the second round, most said it was the two best teams in the state playing. Soddy-Daisy lost on two big plays. Second time was a couple of years later and it was close for a half b/4 Riverdale pulled away. Let's have a good week of practice and go get a upset next week. Go Trojans

Way to take care of business tonight Soddy! I made the game and it was a pretty impressive victory. Good luck next week! :thumb:

Farewell Doubleshot.

So much for that deep run in the playoffs. I waited all year for you to tell me 'I told you so". You turned out to be a big chicken.

The Falcon players will always be winners on & off the field. But you Doubleshot are another story.

PS Headed back to Fayetteville next week, see you guys in Honeys for lunch.

soddyman I remeber those games espcially the 98 game I remember we had a kid last name Kelly his first names escapes me right now but i think he made a huge defensive play to help us win that game...that was a great game however im not sure it was 98 like you had said could it had been 97? We lost to oakland in 98 and they won state...but whatever year it was it was a great game...see yall friday and please go easy on us

Soddyman (Gl** Po****) i don't think that quackhead is the soddy DC. i'm not 100 percent positive on that, but i dont think he is, but like i said not completly sure. But telling who you think is the Defensive Coordinator to give the offense suggestions is completly uncalled for. the offense scored 26 points, the defense held them to 16 or 17, therefore the offense did a good job of doing their part and the defense did a good job of doing their part as well. did you not realize that SODDY won last night, not the offense, and not the defense, not the special teams, but the team of SODDY DAISY!!! i happen to know a coach or two at soddy, and if you (G.P.) would like to meet with them to give YOUR suggestions, then i'm sure we can make that happen, just let me know and i'll see what i can do.

Whoever Soddyman is, needs to quit whining about the coaches. There is no need to bash coaches on a public forum behind a computer screen!!! If you know so much about football, why don't you go back to school, get your degree, and start coaching football? Im sure if the SD coaches are as dumb as you say they are, they would be MORE than happy to have you on staff!!! Or maybe you can give them a coaching clinic to show them what they SHOULD be doing! BOTTOM LINE, the SODDY DAISY TROJANS won!! Stick with little league and quit bashing your coaches.