Harriman Blue Devils

thugster06

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm? Play good at home Harriman Does. Away Harriman is TERRIBLE. Oakdale took them to OT Oakdale has talent but has under achevied. Jelico can beat Harriman one word Malicoat. District 4A is way tougher than the one Harriman is in.

harriman does terrible away? are you kidding me? thats why they've won 17 straight games in a roll. xavier howard didn't play that game against oakdale so that was a very big reason why. and harriman will beat jelico trust me this group of boys want it more than anybody in this class. everyone is gonna underestimate them and ya'll are the ones gonna be looking stupid when they make it far.

Harriman didn't play the whole week before the oakdale and ya Xavier Howard didn't play neither did Austin white.. Not makin excuses at all because that's not what we do.. I'll admit we didn't play good at all we had to get back on a roll and I think we did that after playin tellico later that week and beatin them by about 30 and ya you have to win on the road havin a 16 game win streak just sayin

Haha harriman done took 1st in the district muff said 2 starters didn't even play ya they lost but better havin a bad game now than later they could be barean by 40 and Austin white didn't play against oakdale so how didn't he stop them that was a good one and fountain scored 2 points last time they played Harriman yea they didn't shut him down and I promise Darius can stop malicoat or whoever that is and Harriman has been playin as a team and neither wartburg or jellico will stop them from what they want they have to much heart and they play as a team but I also know neither of them will stop Dimitrique Inman

Harriman didn't play the whole week before the oakdale and ya Xavier Howard didn't play neither did Austin white.. Not makin excuses at all because that's not what we do.. I'll admit we didn't play good at all we had to get back on a roll and I think we did that after playin tellico later that week and beatin them by about 30 and ya you have to win on the road havin a 16 game win streak just sayin

Harriman actually played Greenback the day before they played Oakdale and Oakdale played Coalfield the day before.

I think Harriman is the best team in the region with Wartburg/Jelico close behind. Rockwood is also a team that is playing very well right now and Oakdale has very good senior talent, but they haven't put many games together all season. I say the final four in the region will be Harriman, Rockwood, Jellico and Wartburg.

as a wartburg parent and fan having seen harriman twice this year and jellico three times these 2 teams are almost equal in ability not sure which team is better on defense should be a great region wartburg has a outside chance if they can upset harriman but they gotta play some major defense and hit free throws

• 2 weeks later...

On tallent alone you all should win the district,last year tallent is what got you to the state along with alot of LUCK,but you have to have some kind of luck every now and then.The problem you all have is in your coaching-just like football,always have alot of tallent but under achieve with the exception of last year,you all over acheived.Sounds wierd but it is the truth,the love kid should be a dominate force in Bball and Fball,but he has never been a stand out in either one,Inman is a grear athlete and stands out in both sports,which ever way he goes so goes the team,your coaches cannot develope kids into players,Inmans always been good,didnt have to develope that one.This district is way down,you all shouldnt have a problem getting to the district finals,I dont know much about the region but some great players graduated last year.So you all are my pick in the district if your coaches dont screw it up!I really dont see you all at the state tourn,region 1 has some really good teams.

I'll have to ay after watching the Wartburg,Jellico and Hampton games,Harriman is definatly one of the most tallented teams i have seen in a while,but i would have to agree with this preseason assesment,other will disagree but Harriman was out coached in every one of these games.Kees your post was actually spot on!

I'll have to ay after watching the Wartburg,Jellico and Hampton games,Harriman is definatly one of the most tallented teams i have seen in a while,but i would have to agree with this preseason assesment,other will disagree but Harriman was out coached in every one of these games.Kees your post was actually spot on!

Harriman was destroyed by Hampton last night. Region 1 is superior to region 2.