Harriman Blue Devils

thugster06

I'll say I think Hampton can win he state. There's no reason why they can't. How many teams do you see that are quicker than Harriman? You don't see many, but Hampton was quicker Monday night. They beat Harriman to loose balls and worked hard on the boards.

Now I doubt Hughes will score 40 every game at the state, nobody does, but Hampton has some other pretty good athletes. I do think the big guy can't afford to get in foul trouble like he did Monday. Harriman's a team that Hampton matches up with because Harriman isn't a big, physical team. I imagine somebody at the state will look inside more so the big guy needs to play 25+ minutes.

A big key for Hampton will be the first quarter. Harriman and OS both had early nerves last year and fell behind early then lost close games. I hope Hampton draws a team that hasn't been there before so both teams can have state tourney jitters at the start.

I agree with every word you said, Hampton has a few plusses ,they have a coach who has been there sver times and they start 4 seniors.The arby's tournament was a good thing for them ,they seen they could play with extremely talented teams. They just have to play like they deserve to be there,can't get big eyed. I agree they need to keep Hill out of foul trouble.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang straight! Im glad Drew decided to leave UNC....Been a different ball club ever since. Anytime you have a "ME" player on a team, you dont have much of a team at all.

Marshall is UNREAL! I have me a lil 'lefty' coming up...cant wait to watch him in a few years! :twisted:

Never seen a lefty that couldn't pass. Just seems to come natural.

DREW WHO.

Never seen a lefty that couldn't pass. Just seems to come natural.

DREW WHO.

EXACTLY! Only problem with my lefty is, he's projected to be about 6'6!!!!

But Im training him at the 3-guard position....a heck of an advantage to be able to play low and bring it from the arch also!

On tallent alone you all should win the district,last year tallent is what got you to the state along with alot of LUCK,but you have to have some kind of luck every now and then.The problem you all have is in your coaching-just like football,always have alot of tallent but under achieve with the exception of last year,you all over acheived.Sounds wierd but it is the truth,the love kid should be a dominate force in Bball and Fball,but he has never been a stand out in either one,Inman is a grear athlete and stands out in both sports,which ever way he goes so goes the team,your coaches cannot develope kids into players,Inmans always been good,didnt have to develope that one.This district is way down,you all shouldnt have a problem getting to the district finals,I dont know much about the region but some great players graduated last year.So you all are my pick in the district if your coaches dont screw it up!I really dont see you all at the state tourn,region 1 has some really good teams.

Hey thugster,pretty good analasys of the harriman team,wouldnt you say,everthing came true.I think you guys are right i do need to change my name to NOSTRADOMAS(dude who predicted the future)in case you dont know who he was.Yes you all will have a good baseball team,that is one team that has some good coaching.-compliment-!

Yea obviously you know Hampton better than I do I only watched one game so I take your word the number 13 I think see I didn't see him take many shots so I wouldn't know that he got MVP in the region tournament or anything but I do have to say harridans coaching is not their problem! Harriman has a good coaching staff the players always have to respond and if they don't everybody always looks to the coaches Harriman just got beat in a good basketball game but it was not harrimans coaches fault I don't see how it could be his fault after havin many successful seasons in a role just because there not makin deep runs in the state every year doesn't mean their coaches aren't good they do have good coaches and you can see it in some games but best wishes to hampton