Coffee @ Bradley

jedi

here you are smelling the surfaces of playoffs, get lucky draw, and startn to act like you havn't been to the playoffs in 10 years...

oh...that is right...

by the way...bears not that good...backed into a draw in a down year in district

bears have 2 questionable wins...polk and soddy

that east ridge win was big though :ugeek:

and all the while.. Owl's are back to where they were 10 years ago..Doormat material..the same way they were when phishy played..err cheered.

Owl's = Brainerd from here on out. You lost the money and support to east hammy.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jedi

here you are smelling the surfaces of playoffs, get lucky draw, and startn to act like you havn't been to the playoffs in 10 years...

oh...that is right...

by the way...bears not that good...backed into a draw in a down year in district

bears have 2 questionable wins...polk and soddy

that east ridge win was big though

FIsh dad... Once again you have offered another stupid post. Bears go 8-2 and its a down year. If you remember Ooltewah was not rebuilding just reloading your words. They had all this talent and their freshman were unreal. I spoke with a dad from Mcallie this summer after they beat your 3-7 Ooltewah team like a stepchild. But you insisted on post, over and over that you had the best dual threat QB in area... Did that 0 pass yards hit home with you. When it was 28 nothing in the 4th qtr did you throw your popcorn down and say it was the refs or blame coach's. I know you have no class or you would not continually slam other teams and their athlete's. Everyone knows you never played football by the ridiculous comments you post. I know its hard for you to accept but we have and will continue to work hard and be prepared to play every week, I suggest you urge your team to do the same. Oh yea by the way when Ooltewah had all that success with their talented teams it was a down years for our distric..... lol lol ( not really you guys were just very talented) Its ok to say other teams are good, it should be easy for you to say because you were never good at anything accept runnin that mouth....

Goodluck to Bradley-Cleveland in this game. SP had some good scrimmage work with them back during August. I thought then that they were a much improved team from the 2009 version. I will take Bradley-Cleveland winning this game by 35 points. Coffee County-Manchester appears to be pretty weak this season. I'm picking a mercy rule win for Da Bears.

Edited by TheAmbassador

and all the while.. Owl's are back to where they were 10 years ago..Doormat material..the same way they were when phishy played..err cheered.

Owl's = Brainerd from here on out. You lost the money and support to east hammy.

The funny thing Voltn is nobody for Bradley even gets on here and brags or puts down other teams after we have won this year and yet Fishdad comments on us all the time. Do you think Fishdad went to Bradley and tried out for team and got cut? Still holding grudge after all these years? Oh yeah Chief didn't cut anybody it was probably politics... That's why fish has so much HATE in his heart. Its poison fishy just be happy for the young men and their coach's for working hard and taking Bradley from a unsuccessful program to an 8-2 playoff team. Or just keep your poisonous comments to yourself find a church to go to this weekend. You could get all that negative energy out of your heart and head. Remember Fish Humility is the best quality a man can have...

I believe the title of this thread is Coffee co at Bradley....so....

Bradley couldn't beat 1 team in quad 1 or quad 3...

so redneck bradley fans need to kiss the rear of the tssaa for matching them up with the only playoff team in the state...coffee co

after that.... oak ridge loss

riverdale loss

bradley is not a playoff team with that weak out of district schedule:

polk co, loudon, coffee co, east ridge

where's the beef???? :hungry:

so redneck bradley fans need to kiss the rear of the tssaa for matching them up with the only playoff team in the state...coffee co

riverdale loss

Phishdad, head up Polk County's way or maybe Loudon's way. they like plucking birds for dinner.

Bradley has had a nice season. Ooltewah played the Bears tough early, but once the Bears got rolling, those Owls didn't have the answer. Sour grapes is a lot of what I see.

Now as far as what the Bears do in the playoffs, they have the chance to win some games. While not noticed much state wide, (to be expected) once you're in this who knows. The 1976 edition was never expected to go past the first round and won it all. So never say never.

riverdale loss

fishman you are silly Polk and Loudon would hammer your Owls, and oh by the way our lucky wins Ooltewah up 28 0 in 4th qtr, Soddy 28 6 in the 4th , mcminn 35 0 late 3rd, your a silly person. Redneck go fishing....

fishman you are silly Polk and Loudon would hammer your Owls, and oh by the way our lucky wins Ooltewah up 28 0 in 4th qtr, Soddy 28 6 in the 4th , mcminn 35 0 late 3rd, your a silly person. Redneck go fishing....

i said quality wins....soddy and mcminn are not quality wins this year

look luke skywalker, i am pulling for the bears

all i am saying is ...just take your season and and tssaa luck modestly

i am pulling for bradley...but, you must realize that bradley is not that good compared to other 6a schools.....

bradley succeeded in a weak district...go bars

Ok Bradley's defense is as good if not better than anyone in the state which is the main reason we are in the playoffs and a #1 seed. Our offense is average but still have a great QB in Bryce Copeland and RB in Dewayne Masengale and speedster in Justin Houston. Our WR can also stack up well with any other 6A team with James Stoval and AJ Shelton ( 6'4 and 6'5).

On Defense if you caint stop Tucker bolton than your team will lose end of story and trust me not many teams can.

Bears beat Coffe County 35- 14 this week and very much like our chances at home vs Oak Ridge or Cookeville.

As far as Quality wins goes

We beat at Polk county team by 2 scores which ourscored the teams they have played 418- 73 and if memory serves correctly this is the same polk team that hasnt lost a regular season game in 2 years.

That alone says it all. Soddy and Ooletwah are haveing down years but not eactly push overs either.

Ooletwah it seems has lost their money support and players to the new school it seems (as was thought long ago) So it seems this region will be Bradleys for years to come. I see 2011 to atleast 2013 as just a fight between Bradley and Cleveland year in and year out. Walker Valley is starting to get the program off the ground also but not at the level of BCHS or Cleveland. Rhea will always be though but loseing Cameron Tallet will really hurt them. Soddy ever since Tom Weathers and then EK Slaughter left has not been the same.