West Creek Coyotes at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not expecting another 56-0 game, but I'd still be very surprised if this was even close. WC will probably come out fired up, and they might make this a game for awhile. They'll probably even have a few tricks up their sleeve. But in the end, HC should be able to wear them down.

I'm considering skipping this one and going to watch the Melrose/Northside game.

I'm not expecting another 56-0 game, but I'd still be very surprised if this was even close. WC will probably come out fired up, and they might make this a game for awhile. They'll probably even have a few tricks up their sleeve. But in the end, HC should be able to wear them down.

I'm considering skipping this one and going to watch the Melrose/Northside game.

I agree, WC should keep it interesting for awhile b/4 HC pulls away. Next to SP, WC seemed to have the most team speed in our district. They had several guys who can really run.....

I do remember west creek having as much speed as anyone we played (henry county), however NE has pretty good speed, as do we, Henry county is the dominant team in this district, and I hope everyone in our district wins this week except West Creek. Springfield let in be known that they hope to see us again in the playoffs, and Fairley said that for two years, and then they were careful what they wished for. Springfield is much improved and finished third in our district, they were 2-2 against teams with winning records. They are 0-3 against Henry County over the last two years.

I do remember west creek having as much speed as anyone we played (henry county), however NE has pretty good speed, as do we, Henry county is the dominant team in this district, and I hope everyone in our district wins this week except West Creek. Springfield let in be known that they hope to see us again in the playoffs, and Fairley said that for two years, and then they were careful what they wished for. Springfield is much improved and finished third in our district, they were 2-2 against teams with winning records. They are 0-3 against Henry County over the last two years.

Lets see, from how I understand it, you beat Springfield by a offsides rule that has been reviewed by TSSAA and an apology was sent to the Coaches at Springfield. Secondly, from the film I saw on Dickson against Springfield the QB for the Jackets was in the endzone and all the officials but one called the 2 point conversion good. So as the Coyotes see it, Springfield probably should have won the district, and the Coyotes ran all over a good defense Friday night. If I were you I would not worry about another team, and focus on these excited Coyotes.

Lets see, from how I understand it, you beat Springfield by a offsides rule that has been reviewed by TSSAA and an apology was sent to the Coaches at Springfield. Secondly, from the film I saw on Dickson against Springfield the QB for the Jackets was in the endzone and all the officials but one called the 2 point conversion good. So as the Coyotes see it, Springfield probably should have won the district, and the Coyotes ran all over a good defense Friday night. If I were you I would not worry about another team, and focus on these excited Coyotes.

For the record...the false start penalty did not beat Springfield the last time the Patriots met the Yellowjackets. Do you realize how long the field is IF they had decided to punt the ball back to Springfield?which the Patriots ended up doing! The fact that the offense didn't step back on the field as early as they had liked to does not automatically mean that Springfield would have taken the lead! You have been fed some "very poor" and inaccurate information!

Edited by QBClubPrez

Are you for real dont care, Your offense score on like 2 out of like 9 or 10 possessions, one was a punt return, that is like scoring on 20% of your possessions and you act as if it would have been automatic for you guys to go 80 yards on the Patriots defense, blame what you will, but the false start dealing was not what cost you the game, it was the Patriot defense that turned you guys over 6 times.

Are you for real dont care, Your offense score on like 2 out of like 9 or 10 possessions, one was a punt return, that is like scoring on 20% of your possessions and you act as if it would have been automatic for you guys to go 80 yards on the Patriots defense, blame what you will, but the false start dealing was not what cost you the game, it was the Patriot defense that turned you guys over 6 times.

HC beat SP no doubt, but labeling all 6 turnovers as "forced" is just retarded. I painfully watched everyone of them. 2 ints were thrown right into coverage w/ no pressure on the QB b/c they were quick throws (receiver/QB error), 2 were QB and center snaps, 1 was QB to RB hand-off fumble, and 1 was when the RB was carrying the ball like a loaf of bread and got hit in the back, so call that 1 forced if you want.I dont know if it would have made any difference in the last few minutes had they gotten the ball back a little earlier, and it doesnt really matter. Its football, HC won that game b/c they played mistake-free football and SP did not. Also, I keep hearing everybody talk about how HC is 3-0 against SP the last 2 years, so what. We started playing each other when SP was in a transitional period. SP was 0-10 2 of the last 3 seasons. HC was and still is in pretty much an up swing. Coach Myer came in mid-spring last season so he had to hit the ground running. This past spring he got his full off-season and the results are showing on the field. This is all I will say, not gonna bicker back and forth w/ a select few. These 2 teams match-up well w/ one another and it would be a good game if they were to meet again in a few weeks. Having said that, there are some really tough 2nd games for both SP and HC and neither better over look their 1st round opponent either. Good luck and maybe we will see you guys in a few weeks.....

HC beat SP no doubt, but labeling all 6 turnovers as "forced" is just retarded. I painfully watched everyone of them. 2 ints were thrown right into coverage w/ no pressure on the QB b/c they were quick throws (receiver/QB error), 2 were QB and center snaps, 1 was QB to RB hand-off fumble, and 1 was when the RB was carrying the ball like a loaf of bread and got hit in the back, so call that 1 forced if you want.I dont know if it would have made any difference in the last few minutes had they gotten the ball back a little earlier, and it doesnt really matter. Its football, HC won that game b/c they played mistake-free football and SP did not. Also, I keep hearing everybody talk about how HC is 3-0 against SP the last 2 years, so what. We started playing each other when SP was in a transitional period. SP was 0-10 2 of the last 3 seasons. HC was and still is in pretty much an up swing. Coach Myer came in mid-spring last season so he had to hit the ground running. This past spring he got his full off-season and the results are showing on the field. This is all I will say, not gonna bicker back and forth w/ a select few. These 2 teams match-up well w/ one another and it would be a good game if they were to meet again in a few weeks. Having said that, there are some really tough 2nd games for both SP and HC and neither better over look their 1st round opponent either. Good luck and maybe we will see you guys in a few weeks.....

Look Kevin38....there's not a single Henry Countian that isn't glad to see Springfield "relavant again" in District 10AAA. It is great to see the Yellowjackets playing well with their program heading in a positive direction. As a matter of fact, the "rivalry game" with White House will soon become an after thought as Springfield continues to improve and White House remains a "good program" for their classification. However, when you lose a game...you lose..no excuses, no conspiracy theories, no blaming this guy or that guy. As you are well aware, there is descent chance of a Patriots/Yellowjacket rematch possibly 3 weeks away. Save the false start excuses and the turnover excuses for those "in your circle" that might actually believe it....I can promise if Coach Myers is as good as you say he is; his team does not believe that the "false start" rule cost them the game with HC!

Edited by QBClubPrez

This game will be a massacre that I will leave after the first quarter, if I go at all. I was hoping we would go West. At least the first round game would have been more competitive. This state has too many classifications. Gallatin and Beech are down some from last year, and the third round game will likely be easier than the second. We will have to play poorly not to make it to the semifinals. Springfield had their chance earlier against us. If they meet us in round three, it will be a disaster for them. Quad four would have been more exciting, more interesting, and more competitive. It also would have told us before round four just how good we really are. I am disappointed with this playoff schedule of likely games.

Edited by Red Warrior