Austin East at West Greene

budkilmer

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Buffaloes
    • Road Runners

AE with to much speed for the Buffs. I expect them two win by a score around 28-7.

You're right, it's been a long time since I've seen an Austin East team but they always have athletes that are fast. West Greene has seen some teams with fast athletes this year so that may help. But they have only seen one team with a complete team speed in Greeneville. We will see how West Greene will adjust to all that speed.

You're right, it's been a long time since I've seen an Austin East team but they always have athletes that are fast. West Greene has seen some teams with fast athletes this year so that may help. But they have only seen one team with a complete team speed in Greeneville. We will see how West Greene will adjust to all that speed.

Well being from GP we have seen them 3 times in 2 yrs, they have won every game.Last year GP was 10-2 both loses to AE. Keeping the ball away from them is the key, they are big and fast. Its very hard to run on them and come playoff time they seem to kick it up a notch. From experience their a tough out, but it can be done.

Well being from GP we have seen them 3 times in 2 yrs, they have won every game.Last year GP was 10-2 both loses to AE. Keeping the ball away from them is the key, they are big and fast. Its very hard to run on them and come playoff time they seem to kick it up a notch. From experience their a tough out, but it can be done.

I hate to say it but I don't see this ending well for the Buffs....

The only team that West Greene has played that are really a good team are the Greeneviile Devils. The easy teams they pick to play will hurt them in the long run. Man up and play someone in the season it will help in post season. The Boles boy may be the stuff in the little small schools he better put jets on for Austin East

The only team that West Greene has played that are really a good team are the Greeneviile Devils. The easy teams they pick to play will hurt them in the long run. Man up and play someone in the season it will help in post season. The Boles boy may be the stuff in the little small schools he better put jets on for Austin East

Some of you out of towners don't remember the 1-9 and 0-10 West Greene teams from just 3 to 4 years ago. Their schedule was weak because the Buffs needed to learn how to win. Now, with Coach Case and a couple of 7-3 years. I expect them to schedule some tougher games next year. They have to play North Greene, or the county might have a heart attack, but their other three non conference games should be beefed up a little.

• Upvote 1

Any word on who those non-con games might be?

I haven't. Like I said, I'm assuming North Greene will remain on the Buffs schedule. Too big of a rivalry and everyone needs a team for homecoming. Other than that, I just expect Coach Case to schedule better teams. He comes from good programs, started at Greeneville and came to WG via Mo. West, and knows how to build good programs. He knows playing tougher teams will make his team better. However, who knows, with this playoff system, he may schedule easy wins.