Marshall Co @ Maplewood

boski

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would just like to say that the trip to Maplewood was a pleasent one even though the panthers got a huge win.

Everyone was very nice and cordial.....and I would like to add that the annoucer for Maplewood was hilarious and took the frustration of being on the losing end off with his observations of the game. The Tigers played hard and it was a much tougher contest then the scoreboard showed...I'm sure the seniors felt better walking off the field than they did the week before in Pulaski when they thought it was their last game. Good Game #26 while I'm thinking about it. Good Luck Maplewood the rest of the way.

On a side note just in case anyone from the TSSAA is reading.....Giles Co. hosts David Lisbcomb this week. I would love to go watch but at $8.00 a ticket I just cant justify taking my family of four to an expensive ballgame......Seems like attendance would go up and more money would be generated if they backed off their prices.

Would just like to say that the trip to Maplewood was a pleasent one even though the panthers got a huge win.

Everyone was very nice and cordial.....and I would like to add that the annoucer for Maplewood was hilarious and took the frustration of being on the losing end off with his observations of the game. The Tigers played hard and it was a much tougher contest then the scoreboard showed...I'm sure the seniors felt better walking off the field than they did the week before in Pulaski when they thought it was their last game. Good Game #26 while I'm thinking about it. Good Luck Maplewood the rest of the way.

On a side note just in case anyone from the TSSAA is reading.....Giles Co. hosts David Lisbcomb this week. I would love to go watch but at $8.00 a ticket I just cant justify taking my family of four to an expensive ballgame......Seems like attendance would go up and more money would be generated if they backed off their prices.

Well said. The Tigers gave great effort, but sometimes the opponent is simply bigger, faster, and stronger. Great job Tigers, can't wait till next year. Maplewood had easily the best defense and back that the Tigers had faced. Maplewood should slide into the semis with ease as long as they don't turn the ball over. Good luck Panthers!