Columbia Academy @ Nashville Christian

Shep

He didn't say he wanted NCS to win. Is it not OK to think that another team is capable of playing with WAYNE COUNTY.

It is perfectly ok, Im sure NCS is good, maybe the best in the state, I dont know anything about them, I was just saying dont look ahead and whoever comes to play at WC will find out its gonna be tough. I have nothing but respect for every team in the playoffs.

If it's true about NCS barely getting by ZION CHRISTIAN 14-10 i don't care if it was the 1st or last game of the season then you folks have got it all wrong especially if you think they will come down to Wayne Co. and knock them off lol CMON MAN! :thumb:

Football is all about matchups! NCS might not have matched up with Zion as good as other teams have.

Football is all about matchups! NCS might not have matched up with Zion as good as other teams have.

N C S OLD COACH IS NOW THE OFFENSE BALL COACH FOR THE ACADEMY.COLUMBIA WILL BE READY JUST FOR THAT ALONE.AFTER WATCHING NCS FRIDAY THEY WILL BE READY.THEY WILL HAVE COUPLE OF PLAYERS BACK AND WILL BE FOCUSED.DIDNT LOOK BAD AGAINST J B .GOT BAD CALL RIGHT BEFORE HALF THEN TURNED IT OVER.OTHER THAN THAT THEY WERE LOOKING AT A TIE AT HALF.BAD BREAK!AS LONG AS THEY COME OUT OF J B GAME WITH A LITTLE MORE CONFIDENCE,KNOWING THEY CAN BE ON FIELD WITH ANY OF THE REST OF THEM.

Agree 100% dmoney1nc. No team can play their BEST game EVERY game, and not every team plays weak to your strengths. NCS came out of the gates very slow that night. If I remember correctly, NCS had more than a couple of guys banged up, and did have to put it together in the 2nd half to get the win. That actually tells me more about this team than anything. They were down. Did they panic? No. If theres one thing that Brother's has done this year, its keeping these guys from looking ahead. WC is not even in their heads right now. Its CA, and only CA.

N C S OLD COACH IS NOW THE OFFENSE BALL COACH FOR THE ACADEMY.COLUMBIA WILL BE READY JUST FOR THAT ALONE.AFTER WATCHING NCS FRIDAY THEY WILL BE READY.THEY WILL HAVE COUPLE OF PLAYERS BACK AND WILL BE FOCUSED.DIDNT LOOK BAD AGAINST J B .GOT BAD CALL RIGHT BEFORE HALF THEN TURNED IT OVER.OTHER THAN THAT THEY WERE LOOKING AT A TIE AT HALF.BAD BREAK!AS LONG AS THEY COME OUT OF J B GAME WITH A LITTLE MORE CONFIDENCE,KNOWING THEY CAN BE ON FIELD WITH ANY OF THE REST OF THEM.

Don't type in all caps. When people read that, they picture a screaming mental case banging on a keyboard.