Region 4

randysavage

With the graduating class last year i can't expect much talent in state coming from this region. Look for a rebuilding year and maybe some threats in the next year or so. Maybe a couple of medals but not much growing over the summer or any training is the word. They will need some luck for a state championship team coming from region 4 in individual and state.

With the graduating class last year i can't expect much talent in state coming from this region. Look for a rebuilding year and maybe some threats in the next year or so. Maybe a couple of medals but not much growing over the summer or any training is the word. They will need some luck for a state championship team coming from region 4 in individual and state.

You must be off your rockers to just look over Soddy like that.

I'm assuming you have your regions confused.

Region 4 consist of

Boyd Buchanan

Brainerd

Chattanooga Central

Chattanooga Christian

East Hamilton

Hixson

Lookout Valley

Notre Damne

Ooltewah

Red Bank

Sale Creek

Sequatchie County

Signal Mountain

Silverdale

Soddy-Daisy

Temple

Tyner

Whitwell

Soddy Daisy is a unaminous preseason 2nd with a two-time returning champion, a returning finalist and at least one additional returning medal winner. Notre Damne much improved with a returning finalist and additional medal winner. Hixson is the returning AA State Champions. Central is much improved. Red Bank returns two medalists. Signal Mountain has returning medalist. East Hamilton will be in the second year with a very capable coach Ooltewah has atleast 4 studs. But other than that, you're right, don't expect much out of region 4.

What?! This has been one of the toughest regions in the state! I had to go to the TSSAA site to make sure I wasn't mistaken. For dual meet competition Region 4 includes Bradley Central, Cleveland, Soddy Daisy and Ootelwah. For individual competition Region 4 includes Notre Dame, Red Bank, Soddy, and Ootelwah. How do you figure they need luck?

You must be off your rockers to just look over Soddy like that.

well i wouldn't go so far to say i looked over them i just don't see them doing to much damage when it comes down to the end. The word is that they haven't even trained over the summer. If i would pick a team out of this region it would be Ooltewah. There program is really working and look for some improvement from these guys.

Pigeon Forge Rules! End of Story

well i wouldn't go so far to say i looked over them i just don't see them doing to much damage when it comes down to the end. The word is that they haven't even trained over the summer. If i would pick a team out of this region it would be Ooltewah. There program is really working and look for some improvement from these guys.

They had kids wrestling at the SE region and also at nationals. How many did PF have?

Region 4 consist of

Boyd Buchanan

Brainerd

Chattanooga Central

Chattanooga Christian

East Hamilton

Hixson

Lookout Valley

Notre Damne

Ooltewah

Red Bank

Sale Creek

Sequatchie County

Signal Mountain

Silverdale

Soddy-Daisy

Temple

Tyner

Whitwell

Soddy Daisy is a unaminous preseason 2nd with a two-time returning champion, a returning finalist and at least one additional returning medal winner. Notre Damne much improved with a returning finalist and additional medal winner. Hixson is the returning AA State Champions. Central is much improved. Red Bank returns two medalists. Signal Mountain has returning medalist. East Hamilton will be in the second year with a very capable coach Ooltewah has atleast 4 studs. But other than that, you're right, don't expect much out of region 4.

I'm assuming you have your regions confused.

Region 4 consist of

Boyd Buchanan-who

Brainerd-enough said

Chattanooga Central-really

Chattanooga Christian-young

East Hamilton-growing stages

Hixson-A-AA state champs= big whoop

Notre Dame-talent in a couple of weights but still rebuilding

Ooltewah- team with the most to prove after last year

Red Bank-needs something not really sure what

Signal Mountain-questionable group of guys just have to wait and see what they have

Soddy-Daisy-Campbell Lewis and Darren Smith plus a couple of guys with a chance not much

Edited by randysavage

randy this may be the most outrageous post i have ever seen. ive been following some of your post and i thought you brought up some pretty good points on here and may have been a valuable member to this forum. its a shame that you say something like that about the best region in the state by far. Nitetime does not approve

nt6 :ph34r:

You must be crazy if you don't think Soddy is one of the top teams in the state. Two time State champ Campbell Lewis is looking even better this year plus they have the phenom Turbo Smith who has improved tremendously. There group of freshman has to be the strongest in the state. With dark horses Billy "The Ugly" Swanson, Stevens still at 112, and there heavy weight i don't see how somebody could over look them at all. This may be there season to take control.

You must be crazy if you don't think Soddy is one of the top teams in the state. Two time State champ Campbell Lewis is looking even better this year plus they have the phenom Turbo Smith who has improved tremendously. There group of freshman has to be the strongest in the state. With dark horses Billy "The Ugly" Swanson, Stevens still at 112, and there heavy weight i don't see how somebody could over look them at all. This may be there season to take control.

Just thought Id tell you, you tripped over yourself in a different topic thread. We all now know you have three profiles, nightime6, daytime6 and randysavage. I have already contacted Jim Thompson about this problem we all have here.