Marion Co. at FCS

SEVEN

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I called this before this game even started tonight between fc and jasper...I am sticking to it..Signal will score 8 touchdowns next week..they wont win by 56 but they will hit that mark because there STARTERS will play the whole game getting warmed up for the rest of the playoffs

Well I called this before this game even started tonight between fc and jasper...I am sticking to it..Signal will score 8 touchdowns next week..they wont win by 56 but they will hit that mark because there STARTERS will play the whole game getting warmed up for the rest of the playoffs

Sounds about right. At least 14 per quarter.

and you guys thought Polk Co would beat Tyner by a bunch..did not happened...you guys don't live in the real world..

If you would look at what I said on the Polk Tyner thread which was this: Does anybody know if this game will be streamed live on radio from the internet? I would like to listen to this game since SP is off..sounds like the best one this week..I will take Polk in this one..but closer than people probably think

I hit that right on the head..I knew it would be close..just like I know Signal will take it to FC this week...just wait :thumb:

Well, next week we'll find out how good you jabroneys are at evaluating talent.

If SM wins by less than 21, you need to stick with your dayjob.

If FC wins, you need to destroy your computers, and never mention CoachT again. :roflol:

Only if you agree to do the same if we do win by 21. LOL

Fcs enjoy the win tonight it will be your last this year! Signal will make that scoreboard go cha-ching cha-ching cha-ching next week against y'all bring your jacket and hiking boots its going to be a long walk back to the cars friday night!

win or lose its a long walk back to the car from were you park :roflol:

If you would look at what I said on the Polk Tyner thread which was this: Does anybody know if this game will be streamed live on radio from the internet? I would like to listen to this game since SP is off..sounds like the best one this week..I will take Polk in this one..but closer than people probably think

I hit that right on the head..I knew it would be close..just like I know Signal will take it to FC this week...just wait :thumb:

lol...bs...you always brag about any team that beats your Pirates. You also thought ya would hang with PC, you thought ya would beat UC last year and you said you would not be back on the T till SP won a state championship. SM should win, but FC is a better team than they give them credit for. SM folks are talking trash like you did and you see where it got you.