Morristown East vs Powell - 1st Round

osunut2

Powell has a good chance to win this game regardless of mobley. Mcphetridge has made big plays when needed this whole season. And even as good as dy shawn is I still believe firmly that mcphetridge has been the leader of this team. I wud say that powell wins 35-14...and there defense is losin a great linebacker it isn't jus the offense gonna be missin mobley

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends if Powell gets out of the funk there in. Powell should have killed Clinton and Bobcats but didnt. Does the real Powell come to play Friday????? We will see but like I said with all the distractions I say east pulls this one out in a huge upset I hope I am wrong.... Because If AC beats MW .... I think that game will be a close one by the way..lol. I would love to see the rematch of AC and Powell (if it happens) who ever wins that one I hope they win the state.....

Agree!

Tons of variables to take into consideration... more so on the Powell side than MoEast side.

My Pick:

Powell has a slow start but finds a way to win.

MoEast 24 - Powell 31

Very interesting, ScoreAtWill! I respect your prediction! Morristown East is playing Powell at home; the Number one team in the State! Powell smeared the Mavericks and the Mavericks beat Morristown East. Go figure High School football; more importantly High School Playoffs! :hungry:

Tons of variables to take into consideration... more so on the Powell side than MoEast side.

My Pick:

Powell has a slow start but finds a way to win.

MoEast 24 - Powell 31

Very interesting, ScoreAtWill! I respect your prediction! Morristown East is playing Powell at home; the Number one team in the State! Powell smeared the Mavericks and the Mavericks beat Morristown East. Go figure High School football more importantly High School Playoffs! :hungry:

Thanks MavFlight...

I will tell ya I was super close to picking MoEast by 1... Theres just alot of things that Powell will have to do right to make this an easy game and I dont think they will. This was the hardest prediction to pick so far I will tell you that! Good Luck to AC btw!

[/!quote]

Thanks Man! I have grown to respect you knowledge over the weeks. You know your stuff! Keep up the good work except come over to the other side! We need more people like you!! LOL I know!!! :thumb: