4A All-State team

WoodlawnFalcons

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who do you think should make the 4a all state team? Offense,Defense, and Special teams

Offense:

Willy C: G-Ville

Bj Spradlin: G-ville

who else from the devils?

Defense:

Chaz Story: G-ville

Terell Rollins: G-ville

Jamel Hall: G-ville

Austin Perkins: G-ville

Special Teams: This is a No Brainer

Mr. Ben Ogle: G-ville

Just curious Sunshine T. How much does the SID make at Greeneville? Your W2 please :shock:

Well It Depends on which Employer your lookin at WOMG!

Niswonger wont let me tell how much he's payin me over and or under the table...

City Of Greeneville is afaid If I tell how much they pay me it will get out and start another war with the county that the city gets more blah blah blah you know the rest...

BTW I looked up what WOMG really means.

Wanker-on-my-grass = this is a simple term meaning there is a hobo on your grass.

So hows Hobo or Wanker sound for your New Name? :thumb:

Well It Depends on which Employer your lookin at WOMG!

Niswonger wont let me tell how much he's payin me over and or under the table...

City Of Greeneville is afaid If I tell how much they pay me it will get out and start another war with the county that the city gets more blah blah blah you know the rest...

BTW I looked up what WOMG really means.

Wanker-on-my-grass = this is a simple term meaning there is a hobo on your grass.

So hows Hobo or Wanker sound for your New Name? :thumb:

The water in which you step may be deeper that your ability to swim Sunshine T. A wanker is actually a limie jerk which aligns itself to Jordie slang. Hobo's actually described free-spirited individuals whom dared to venture alone. Being a Jordie admirer and one who dares the darkness i'll accept both.

Then again it could e WeOutManGreeneville :roflolk:

Ha Ha thats why I like you WankerHobo :thumb:

But Saying you outman Greeneville is a joke in itself. I look forward and hoping to see a Devil/Bobcat Semifinal Game @ Ole Burley! Greeneville is unlike any other team in 4a...I havent ever saw a team like this one. :thumb:

Sunshine. You are not old enough to have seen many. Just remember son. The more branches you climb the further away the ground becomes. The thud echoes deeper into the forest. and it hurts more ;)

Sunshine. You are not old enough to have seen many. Just remember son. The more branches you climb the further away the ground becomes. The thud echoes deeper into the forest. and it hurts more ;)

Im older than ya think Old Man :popcorneater:

I'll let my devils do the talkin but when willy c breaks a few 80 yard td's on giles in the semi's can i say told ya so? :roflolk:

Im older than ya think Old Man :popcorneater:

I'll let my devils do the talkin but when willy c breaks a few 80 yard td's on giles in the semi's can i say told ya so? :roflolk:

I'll be at the goal line to give him a RC eveytime Sunshine. Maybe we'll be able to put three up while he's taking a leak :mrgreen:

I doubt we can get past the wood. Willy-make-it won't outrun them either. Top branch. Big thud. But you are my Sunshine :roflolk:

I'll be at the goal line to give him a RC eveytime Sunshine. Maybe we'll be able to put three up while he's taking a leak :mrgreen:

I doubt we can get past the wood. Willy-make-it won't outrun them either. Top branch. Big thud. But you are my Sunshine :roflolk:

he runs a 4.38 clocked at UT.

we also still have spradlin!

That Scary Defense is still there and the secondary is well lets say better than ever :thumb:

Giles wont know what hitem

he runs a 4.38 clocked at UT.

we also still have spradlin!

That Scary Defense is still there and the secondary is well lets say better than ever :thumb:

Giles wont know what hitem

The wood Sunshine. The wood. Fear the wood. They can't count to 11 at UT so I wouldn't put to much stock in their 1967 stop watch. :roflolk: You are my Sunshine. My only Sunshine. Thank you. Thank you very much. Vocals not by Elvis but WeOutManGreeneville 8-)

The wood Sunshine. The wood. Fear the wood. They can't count to 11 at UT so I wouldn't put to much stock in their 1967 stop watch. :roflolk: You are my Sunshine. My only Sunshine. Thank you. Thank you very much. Vocals not by Elvis but WeOutManGreeneville 8-)

The old man has a good point there CTF :roflol: