Region 2

FHSFALCON

Just wondering who was looking good in Region 2 this year as far as teams or wrestlers.

According to Maj they are subpar in comparison to the mighty Hixson Wildcats. Hard to believe that all of Knoxville can't compete with the 4-6 best team in Chattanooga. What do you Knox guys think of that statement. I personally think it is crazy talk.

According to Maj they are subpar in comparison to the mighty Hixson Wildcats. Hard to believe that all of Knoxville can't compete with the 4-6 best team in Chattanooga. What do you Knox guys think of that statement. I personally think it is crazy talk.

Nah, I wouldnt say crazy talk. But until we prove ourselves, well we are "subpar".

Mikesnot, I think you are either a bit of a moron or just a pot stirrer. Greenback won region 2 3 years running. The powers to be in TSSAA chose to put GB in region 3 last year. It is extreemly likely GB would have won region 2 last year had they been in the region. Hixon beat GB, so I don't think it a big stretch to say Hixon could have also won region 2, against the much larger schools GB used to beat. There are plenty of good wrestlers in region 2 just not many top to bottom tough teams. This isn't news to anyone other than you. Knoxville wrestling is getting better but not yet on par with Chattanooga.

Mikesnot, I think you are either a bit of a moron or just a pot stirrer. Greenback won region 2 3 years running. The powers to be in TSSAA chose to put GB in region 3 last year. It is extreemly likely GB would have won region 2 last year had they been in the region. Hixon beat GB, so I don't think it a big stretch to say Hixon could have also won region 2, against the much larger schools GB used to beat. There are plenty of good wrestlers in region 2 just not many top to bottom tough teams. This isn't news to anyone other than you. Knoxville wrestling is getting better but not yet on par with Chattanooga.

I guess you forgot to read my last post where I said "Touche. Knoxville wrestling is pretty weak. No excuse for teams such as Farragut. You have to be a pretty bad coach to be at a school as great as that and not dominate the area." If you want to revert to name calling in order to bully people around on the board how about I report you to CoachT? If an area as large as Knoxville can not come up with a team that can beat Hixson, then they're a lot of very sorry excuses for coaches up in the Knoxville area.

I guess you forgot to read my last post where I said "Touche. Knoxville wrestling is pretty weak. No excuse for teams such as Farragut. You have to be a pretty bad coach to be at a school as great as that and not dominate the area." If you want to revert to name calling in order to bully people around on the board how about I report you to CoachT? If an area as large as Knoxville can not come up with a team that can beat Hixson, then they're a lot of very sorry excuses for coaches up in the Knoxville area.

Nobody is bullying anybody. You like stirring the pot with inane statements then you feign great offense if someone calls you on it.

You got the reaction you wanted, no need to whine to CoachT, take a deep breath then continue trolling on another thread.

Nobody is bullying anybody. You like stirring the pot with inane statements then you feign great offense if someone calls you on it.

You got the reaction you wanted, no need to whine to CoachT, take a deep breath then continue trolling on another thread.

Wow..I agree with a statement you make and you call me for trolling?? What do you think the problem for Knoxville wrestling is? It surely can't be acceptable to you that no team from Knoxville has clear superiority over Hixson.

Wow..I agree with a statement you make and you call me for trolling?? What do you think the problem for Knoxville wrestling is? It surely can't be acceptable to you that no team from Knoxville has clear superiority over Hixson.

Knoxville is football country. The real problem in Kville is in the kids clubs, the few programs who even have a feeder program go with a very short and soft AAU schedules. The Nashville and Chattanooga middle school leagues are far superior to AAU and the Georgia USA kids clubs and tournaments put them all to shame. There used to be a group of kids in the Knoxville area who regularly went down to GA to do battle in the USA tournies down in GA. They mopped up the AAU TN stuff and went on to win a bunch of state high school medals. This group is graduating now and the kids coming up now are way behind. Good high school wrestling starts with good middle school wrestling, and Knoxville doesn't have good middle school wrestling.