Boyd Buc @ Hampton

reaction

I still don't think Hampton can score that many on the Buc's D. If they had a QB like Unaka maybe but I don't think they can line it up and run Straight ahead. I guess we will see Friday.

Yea, if only we had a QB!!!!! Pay our QB no mind, poor fellow aint got 100 yds rushing and can't throw a lick.

Quarterback = Passer

Receivers = Catchers

Roy Dillard = pure genius

Pujo...I know you've seen some wild ones come and go on here, but have you ever seen one stay in character as long as Roy? Every now and then, he'll let one slip and drop in a big word like "synopsis", but for the most part, he's true to form. Genius?...mad man?...maybe a little of both! One thing about it, the "who's who" of this sub-forum all know of the Great Roy Dillard! He is a true living legend.

My take after seeing both teams:Hampton 28-17(if both teams play their best)

Defense -Advantage Boyd only because of their defensive back play-very fundamentally sound. very slight advantage Boyd

Offense- Advantage Hampton-skill players- big advantage!

Special Teams-Boyd-Field goal kickers, even-Boyd's punter can boom it!

Line play,Boyd bigger but Hampton comes off ball better-Advantage-Dogs

Trump card-Luncesford,Home field,two weeks for Hampton to get their legs back!

Now The Rest Of The Story!

Edited by howsthatnow

Quarterback = Passer

Receivers = Catchers

Pujo...I know you've seen some wild ones come and go on here, but have you ever seen one stay in character as long as Roy? Every now and then, he'll let one slip and drop in a big word like "synopsis", but for the most part, he's true to form. Genius?...mad man?...maybe a little of both! One thing about it, the "who's who" of this sub-forum all know of the Great Roy Dillard! He is a true living legend.

Seven, I learn my football knowledge from my Murphy Fair book. I garuntee you that I have read that thing 3 or 4 times now. If you need to know anything about these Cascade boys, look in my Murphy Fair book. We played them and they are not a bad team, but I garuntee you that those Trousdale boys are a lot bigger and stronger than these Cascade boys. You think im joking but im not.

Quarterback = Passer

Receivers = Catchers

Yeah ,I sort of thought Roy would have been a one year wonder,but he's consistant.This cat is actually smart as a whip. I've pretty much got him pegged. He does have some funny stuff ever now and again.Like you said,THE TRUE LIVING LEGEND.

Defense -Aadavantage Boyd only because of their defensive back play-very fundamentally sound. very slight advantage Boyd

Special Teams-Boyd-Field goal kickers, even-BoYds punter can boom it!

Line play,Boyd bigger but Hampton comes off ball better-Adavantage-Dogs

Ill have to disagree a little and weve got a heck of a field goal kicker, I think his long for the year is 46, he's still got another year. He may have the advantage with kicking.....

Ill have to disagree a little and weve got a heck of a field goal kicker, I think his long for the year is 46, he's still got another year. He may have the advantage with kicking.....

You have an outstanding kicker and so does Boyd. However, it's their punter who gives them a slight edge. The punter from Boyd can flip field position big time. He is very consistant with great hang time and has a tight spiral.

Defense -Aadavantage Boyd only because of their defensive back play-very fundamentally sound. very slight advantage Boyd

Special Teams-Boyd-Field goal kickers, even-BoYds punter can boom it!

Line play,Boyd bigger but Hampton comes off ball better-Adavantage-Dogs

Good an insightlul post Howthatnow, the one thing I like about it is ,you never saw Hampton nowhere near their best, for example Cloudland and Hampton. Hampton played the kind of ball they are capable of. I get a feel for this stuff, Hampton only played when they felt threatened all year. They will fully respect Boyd ,as they should. They'll come to play. I've seen um,when they do,they're a handful. I'M CITED. I told old eagle that Hampton was alot better than he thought and he didn't seem to pay much attention. He wasn't sure who to pick when Cloudland played Hampton, that got settled. I think he may understand what I was talking about after Friday night. It'll be HAMMER DOWN AND ALL BUSINESS.