Boyd Buc @ Hampton

reaction

Ah. Well good luck to both your teams. :roflol:

My Brother coached at Cloudland for 16 years, Hes been at Hampton now for 6 years,his son also helps coach there. The schools are only about 15 minutes apart, both my kids play for Cloudland,one in the 8th and the little one in kindergarden. Its a mixed up mess. I guess I'm a Cloudland Bulldog.

I agree,the punter is good, I hope to see him do alot of it.

Pujo,IF Boyd is having to use their outstanding punter that's a good THANG LOL.I just feel Hampton is better and will win this one giving all things equal. However, if one team is sloopy and turns it over both are good enough to advantage and win.

GEAU DOGS

24 does FG and extra points. #8 is our punter and he will flip the field position in a hurry, no matter where we are on the field.

Let's not overlook the fact that Boyd has more than one back that can take it to the house;

I don't see many defenses that can stop 33 if he runs behind the line. Then 2, and 29 can

definitely hit the hole quick too. Of course we all already know what happens if 24 get an open

look.

Let's not overlook the fact that Boyd has more than one back that can take it to the house;

I don't see many defenses that can stop 33 if he runs behind the line. Then 2, and 29 can

definitely hit the hole quick too. Of course we all already know what happens if 24 get an open

look.

Thanks for the scouting report, but we already watched you in action last week, gotta couple of films also.We should be prepared.