Boyd Buc @ Hampton

reaction

I just pull for the teams I like .Sorta like everyone else. Can't say I would mind you fellers if you were in the right class and didn't pull players from numerous schools. Just too big of an advantage to suit me. I'll pull for the country boys.

Now don't start believin' all that mess 'bout us pullin' from other schools.:wacko:Most our boys is Signal Mountain born and bred. Just able to keep 'em at home now that we got a high school. :thumb: Since the school's new, all the kids are transfers, even the Troll's SS's. This is the last year I can make that argument, though.:roflol:

Hope we can meet up sometime, and you'll see lots some of us is just good Mountain folk, like yerself. Check out some of our Mountain fellers here. Banjo player is one of our linemen.

Look me up if ya come to the Creekbank. Troll will be hangin' with the Trouserdale Hosers.

Troll fer one gots lots of respect for the rural schools that are able to play hard and win with pure local talent. Troll kinda gits that acid taste in the back of his mouth over them privates and urban schools, too.

Guess I'll just puke my mouth and pull for them Boyd fellas one more week, and you can come pull for them Trouserdale Hosers.

Unkoit abd Pujo it was very nice to meet the both of you. I did not hear the Unaka players yelling I guess I was to busy telling the Refs how blind they were. However I tolked to one of the Boyd players and he one of the Unaka players was yelling at him but then he must have felt bad because he hung around till the Boyd players left the locker room and apoligized to him.

Nice meeting you also '55....you boys were a load....I agree with other posters that I wish we hadn't give up those last two scores... made it look like a real thumping! A win is a win, a loss is a loss if it be one point or a hundred!

Best of luck and hope to talk to you all next season

I want to say a BIG thank you to Nathan Jenkins, Brent Lewis, Kevin Price, TJ Lyons, BUCKLES, Logan Shell and others...Great job blocking those BB monsters! I don't recall but ONE sack at the end of the game and we moved the ball fairly well also. Great demonstration of heart

Amen, proud of all you seniors.

I didn't see any of this Unaka stuff. We had a few of them sitting by us and they were fine just watching the game. Everywhere has a few retards on the sidelines, especially when they are watching the team that ended there season. Pujo I still think you guys have a good bunch up there, and you will be back and loaded next year ready to make another run. Maybe next year we can get you guys down at The Swamp. :thumb:

I didn't see any of this Unaka stuff. We had a few of them sitting by us and they were fine just watching the game. Everywhere has a few retards on the sidelines, especially when they are watching the team that ended there season. Pujo I still think you guys have a good bunch up there, and you will be back and loaded next year ready to make another run. Maybe next year we can get you guys down at The Swamp. :thumb:

Appreciate it Reaction, we'll have to develope some lineman and a QB,all backs, plus the one huge one we lost before the season started will be back. I'm sure we will find a way to regroup, heard you guys have about 20 sophs, I think you guys could be pretty dang good the next couple of seasons, not to dang bad now lol. Well I don't see you fellers ever being bad. Got a good program and have for years.

howsthatnow, I think the behavior speaks for itself. You don't see Cloudland kids and Hampton kids causing the same problems that Creeker kids do on a regular basis. Cloudland and Hampton don't have the same reputation as being a dirty team. You are grasping at straws. I am praying for more sunshine on that side of the county. :roflol:

On another note: Congratulations on a successful season to Coach Lunsford and the Bulldogs.

Hows recruiting going? any four or five star recruits? Also, when are you conducting the next parenting class? We want to send some you some business! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Hows recruiting going? any four or five star recruits? Also, when are you conducting the next parenting class? We want to send some you some business! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

You need to send them somewhere cause you all obviously can't do the job. And please come up with something original. You are boring me. :bored: