Greeneville Vs. Fulton Round 2

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

It looks that way on paper and it will look that way on turf too come Friday. Kev-o, I know you love the white pants but I think green on green for this one would really screw with the QB's read of the coverage...I'm telling ya they just blend in with the rug. I look for Tyrell Rollins to have a big night...He was seriously pounding the East Ridge QB. I'd say the Falcons better have some beef on their line cause Rell and Mel are gonna be out for some FIRE-SNOT BABY!!!

I assume not all the Greeneville folks are as classless as you ... if you guys do go on and win a state championship and consistently play in the State Championships and win as much as Fulton, Maryville and Aloca have then I would hope some class would somehow show up cause all 3 schools I mentioned aboue have been there and they act like it ... there is mutual respect there.

What in the crap are yall talking about on here ... lets talk football for crying out loud ... Greeneville is and should be favored .. Falcons have played tougher schedule and lost by alot to a couple teams ... AE game is a rivalry game that could have gone either way ... the WEST game was close for 3 qtrs .. this game comes down to tackling for Fulton and they will have to have improved against the zone read offense to have a chance to even slow down the Devils ... Falcons will have to match the intensity that the team and town of Greenenville will bring .. but most of these kids have played on the big stage before and wont be intimidated .. they will just have to keep cool if things dont go well early ... on paper it looks like a Greenville win but thats why you play the game ... 2nd half will be crucial as most of the starters go both ways for Fulton due to injury ... they have lost 5 or 6 starters to injury and a key WR,DB ... but strap it up and do your best .. thats all they can do. Hope all the kids stay free from major injury and good sportsmanship is displayed.

Thanks Tadvols for bringing the thread back to football and away from exceptionally hot nasal discharges. Greeneville will have a test this week ..GHS has faced some speed this season but not the overall team speed they will see this Fri. There maynot be all the breakaways that we've grown accustomed to..except maybe late in the game if we can wear Fulton down. This is a test that GHS will pass with flying colors but a test none the less..GHS needs some tough tests to prepare them for tougher tests that are coming. The strength of schedule is an interesting comparison. 8 out of the 10 regular season teams GHS played made the playoffs. True only one made it out of the first round(Eliz) but none were blown out!

The interesting thing that keeps getting tossed around is how tough the teams are that Fulton lost to. I'm not sure how great an argument it is to say "Hey we're tough because we've lost to the best teams in Knoxville" Key factors for this game are line play and conditioning. If speed can cancel speed then what happens in the trenches becomes crucial. Players going both ways Fulton has several GHS has a few with decent back-ups. I have to favor GHS on both of these factors. What kind of kicking game do the Falcons bring? By the way GHS had only one previous TEAM state championship prior to this year's Girls X-country

It was boys's golf in 1983. Wrestling has had 7 individual champions and several top-five team finishes but no Team championship. They probably could have had one in '06 or '07 but were wrestling in the large school division instead of according to enrollment.

Well Bud ... I diagreee with the comment about Fulton not playing that tough a schedule ... there are still 6 teams that Futon played still alive in playoffs (Powell, West, AE,Gat Pitt,Gibbs and ALCOA) .. lets see how about Greenevilles patsy schedule .... oh yea Elizabethton is the only team still alive and they will go down this week to AE. So I think your statement has no merit.

Will the FULTON FALCONS bring any FANS????

I assume not all the Greeneville folks are as classless as you ... if you guys do go on and win a state championship and consistently play in the State Championships and win as much as Fulton, Maryville and Aloca have then I would hope some class would somehow show up cause all 3 schools I mentioned aboue have been there and they act like it ... there is mutual respect there.

Oh please forgive me...does the word SNOT offend your delicate sensibilities?Classless? I am talking about hard-hitting defense Tadpole, I'm pretty sure class has nothing to do with it...I'm pretty sure Rollins aint serving Mr 4800+ tea and cookies before he smacks the MUCOUS OF FIRE out of him.

Well Bud ... I diagreee with the comment about Fulton not playing that tough a schedule ... there are still 6 teams that Futon played still alive in playoffs (Powell, West, AE,Gat Pitt,Gibbs and ALCOA) .. lets see how about Greenevilles patsy schedule .... oh yea Elizabethton is the only team still alive and they will go down this week to AE. So I think your statement has no merit.

And you won two of those games. Gibbs will be Greeneville's next target after Fulton. As for GP, usually a good team, but not enough speed to keep up with your Falcons or the Road Runners. And I think Besty will beat the Road Runners. AE didn't impress me last week, and they beat your Falcons. Devils big!

• Upvote 1

greenbeans can sure talk trash good but will be eating their redneck words when a fast ,senior led team comes to their panzy looking field and overrated 11-0 record and rips a new one . talk all you want this week because next week you wont be posting or maybe posting excuses like the refs screwed us .

greenbeans can sure talk trash good but will be eating their redneck words when a fast ,senior led team comes to their panzy looking field and overrated 11-0 record and rips a new one . talk all you want this week because next week you wont be posting or maybe posting excuses like the refs screwed us .

FIRE-SNOT :mrgreen:

Greeneville by 35 or more....you will see the most pumped up and excited devils team of the year. There gonna come out and jump on them in the begining and fulton is gonna quit. THIS WILL BE THE BEST TEAM THE FALCONS HAVE FACED. WE'LL SEE IF YOUR SCHEDULE PREPARED YOU FOR THAT.

Better than Alcoa better than Powell, Better than Knox West? I think not. But I guarntee that ulton is better than Claborne Co. anf the likes. G Ville should win. But Fultons schedule has them prepared for the likes of Greenville. Dont count on a blow out