Greeneville Vs. Fulton Round 2

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

In reviewing Greeneville's schedule, I do not see a team that exhibits Fulton's athleticism. While Fulton has 4 losses, I would say that two of their losses were to teams that Greeneville would lose to (Alcoa and Powell). Fulton has the ability to be very competitive and I expect Fulton to surprise Greeneville and make the game very close.

If I were an oddsmaker, I'd place Greeneville as a 13 point favorite (10 on a neutral field).

Powell could not play with greeneville

I'm a Greeneville fan, but it takes no idiot to tell that this will be the toughest game they will play in a while- and i actually think it will be the toughest team they've played all year. Fulton is a different team in that they have much more speed than any team that GHS has played, and I think if we get out hot early, Fulton will fold and it will be over early. But i really do think they pose matchup problems. We can match their speed (and more), but i think where they can hurt us is with the deep ball. Our corners MUST step this week and play their best game of the year.

Needless to say.....

Greeneville-38

Fulton-21

--And barb, please go ahead and tell me how wrong i am, you always do. Since you run **** around here......

Oh Caaanaduhhhh.... Pulling a good 'ol fashioned cover your ####... What a fair weather fan... Predict we win by 2+ TD's but qualify it with the 'ol " they can hurt us" line. ... and then have the nerve to call me out. At least have the marbles to go all in. What a twerp.

Edited by barb

Good Luck to Fulton! I promise any of you that Coatney and the Blacks aren't going to let Greeneville score at will against them..........like other coaches (and teams) seem to just do this season :thumb:

Who said you will let us? Not one team this year has "LET" us score...What can you do about a 4.38 QB runnin "AWAY" from you on Offense then Running you "DOWN" on Defense. Not to menchine our "TEAM" is loaded with "TALENT" & "SPEED". Don't forget we "CAN" pass the ball. Spradlin "WILL" mow you over and "GET" his yards!

So if you "LET our Offense run "AWAY" with their "SPEED" then our "TALENT"on Defense will keep you "DOWN" and your "TEAM" can't do anything about it! :thumb:

In reviewing Greeneville's schedule, I do not see a team that exhibits Fulton's athleticism. While Fulton has 4 losses, I would say that two of their losses were to teams that Greeneville would lose to (Alcoa and Powell). Fulton has the ability to be very competitive and I expect Fulton to surprise Greeneville and make the game very close.

If I were an oddsmaker, I'd place Greeneville as a 13 point favorite (10 on a neutral field).

Sonny Moore has Gville as a 21 point favorite while showing Fulton did play a considerably harder schedule.

Oh Caaanaduhhhh.... Pulling a good 'ol fashioned cover your ####... What a fair weather fan... Predict we win by 2+ TD's but qualify it with the 'ol " they can hurt us" line. ... and then have the nerve to call me out. At least have the marbles to go all in. What a twerp.

:roflol: No you just seem to think you know everything about Greeneville football because you post on here all day.

And the second someone says something other than, "Greeneville by 50 at the half" you go up in arms. They're gonna have they're hands full this week- I hope we win by 50, but i'm just saying i think fulton can hurt us deep. And we're still going to win. That possible? Not trying to impress any body or act knowledgable. I just hate how some of our fans (including you) act like we've already got this thing won. We havent won anything yet.

How dare i call you out??? hahaha please...."what a twerp" :flower:

:roflol: No you just seem to think you know everything about Greeneville football because you post on here all day.

And the second someone says something other than, "Greeneville by 50 at the half" you go up in arms. They're gonna have they're hands full this week- I hope we win by 50, but i'm just saying i think fulton can hurt us deep. And we're still going to win. That possible? Not trying to impress any body or act knowledgable. I just hate how some of our fans (including you) act like we've already got this thing won. We havent won anything yet.

How dare i call you out??? hahaha please...."what a twerp" :flower:

hold up just to get things straight mr cannada your right bout the team having to step up i mean yeah its the playoffs but the corners have stepped up all yr there is really not a weakness on this greeneville d you try to run up the middle rell and malone got you you get bye them then chaz story will be waitin on you bounce to the edge lets just say the big 50 is waitin the corners have alot of talent jefferson has only allowed one deep ball on himm all year shuff has been turned around a couple times but never scored on and a speedy willie C backin them up deep these DB's need alot more credit than what there gettin cause they and the whole d has been makin plays all season and there seems to be no let up after friday night GO GREENE :thumb:

Edited by Nohands17

hold up just to get things straight mr cannada your right bout the team having to step up i mean yeah its the playoffs but the corners have stepped up all yr there is really not a weakness on this greeneville d you try to run up the middle rell and malone got you you get bye them then chaz story will be waitin on you bounce to the edge lets just say the big 50 is waitin the corners have alot of talent jefferson has only allowed one deep ball on himm all year shuff has been turned around a couple times but never scored on and a speedy willie C backin them up deep these DB's need alot more credit than what there gettin cause they and the whole d has been makin plays all season and there seems to be no let up after friday night GO GREENE :thumb:

Right on brotha...our D has been GREAT all year. :popcorneater: As an opposing coach you really have to just pick your poison when going up against our D. But fulton will move the ball, hopefully as little as possible- I just think it will be through the air when they do