Greeneville Vs. Fulton Round 2

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Tennessee High has plenty of it, Sullivan South has some, Jeff Co. is extremely fast and Betsy ain't too slow either. They've stopped the likes of Malone, Boles, Shaheen, Malone, Shuffler, Wilhoit, Haney, etc. Really fast guys. Perhaps not as fast as the Falcons, but at least they haven't been playing against slugs all year long. I think some of you Knoxvillians will be unpleasantly surprised up at Burley Friday night, and I can't wait to watch it.

Now Bud, no use trying to put something over on ol bass ackwards, you know as well as I do that the gravity up 'ere in these here hills is just plain to much fer us to be all that fast. We are just gonna have to wait until them there Falcon's git here and have us a good ol fashioned footrace...one that ends in a big ol puddle of Falcon....FIRE-SNOT!!!

let's use some other peoples logic on this one...ok, AE beat west greene holding them out of the endzone on the last play. Greeneville beat west Greene by somewhere around 30 points. AE beat Fulton. Since Fulton didn't play west greene this year, we have no comparison to base a greeneville vs AE game on, so we'll say by proxy, since GHS beat WG handily, AE squeaked by WG and beat Fulton, LOGICALLY, that means GHS beats Fulton by atleast 24....LOL....some people would actually use that logic. I'm using the logic that says Fulton is the best team GHS will have played thus far, even though by their own standards, FHS is down a bit this year. That said, they're still a seasoned bunch of kids that know how to win in playoff games. GHS is getting better at "knowing" how to win playoffs games, so i think the Devils will prevail with late game ease....GO DEVILS

Shoot just use some Massey logic....it works for the BCS

Greeneville BEAT Tennessee High

Tennessee High BEAT Science Hill

Science Hill BEAT Morristown West

Morristown West BEAT Austin-east

Austin-east BEAT Fulton High

Of course Massey Ratings also have Greeneville 20 pt favorites,,,,

let's use some other peoples logic on this one...ok, AE beat west greene holding them out of the endzone on the last play. Greeneville beat west Greene by somewhere around 30 points. AE beat Fulton. Since Fulton didn't play west greene this year, we have no comparison to base a greeneville vs AE game on, so we'll say by proxy, since GHS beat WG handily, AE squeaked by WG and beat Fulton, LOGICALLY, that means GHS beats Fulton by atleast 24....LOL....some people would actually use that logic. I'm using the logic that says Fulton is the best team GHS will have played thus far, even though by their own standards, FHS is down a bit this year. That said, they're still a seasoned bunch of kids that know how to win in playoff games. GHS is getting better at "knowing" how to win playoffs games, so i think the Devils will prevail with late game ease....GO DEVILS

The Devils are "learning" how to win play off games? These Seniors have gone 10-3 so far in the playoffs since their Freshman year. Making it to the quarters, then semis in 4A and the state championship last year. Fulton has gone 6-2 during the same time span, making it to the ship these Seniors Freshman year but not even making it to the playoffs the following year. The Devils know how to win playoff games and have more experience doing so then this years Falcons.

Shoot just use some Massey logic....it works for the BCS

Greeneville BEAT Tennessee High

Tennessee High BEAT Science Hill

Science Hill BEAT Morristown West

Morristown West BEAT Austin-east

Austin-east BEAT Fulton High

Of course Massey Ratings also have Greeneville 20 pt favorites,,,,

Ha, I had a friend of mine do this a few years back when ETSU still had a program. He came up with a way that the Bucs could have won the National Title one year we had a one loss champion base don this logic.

Well BC, having been called a classless, greasy haired, trailer trash bully, I was attempting to be slightly more gracious...although I don't think its workin' too good for me.

Yep you read that one right....we lost 3 last year. But we've been practicing some since then.

Now don't get bent out of shape Barb... I never said you were a greasy haired, trailer trash bully. I only said you and your online fans act like greasy headed trailer trash bullies. See... Now that is slightly different.

Go Falcons!

The interesting thing that keeps getting tossed around is how tough the teams are that Fulton lost to. I'm not sure how great an argument it is to say "Hey we're tough because we've lost to the best teams in Knoxville" Key factors for this game are line play and conditioning. If speed can cancel speed then what happens in the trenches becomes crucial. Players going both ways Fulton has several GHS has a few with decent back-ups. I have to favor GHS on both of these factors. What kind of kicking game do the Falcons bring? By the way GHS had only one previous TEAM state championship prior to this year's Girls X-country

It was boys's golf in 1983. Wrestling has had 7 individual champions and several top-five team finishes but no Team championship. They probably could have had one in '06 or '07 but were wrestling in the large school division instead of according to enrollment.

I didnt say Fulton was tough because they had played tougher teams in Ktown ... you brought up the schedule not being that tough ...

Now don't get bent out of shape Barb... I never said you were a greasy haired, trailer trash bully. I only said you and your online fans act like greasy headed trailer trash bullies. See... Now that is slightly different.

Go Falcons!

I'd call it splitting hairs...but then I was on the receiving end of the insult.

Now Bud, no use trying to put something over on ol bass ackwards, you know as well as I do that the gravity up 'ere in these here hills is just plain to much fer us to be all that fast. We are just gonna have to wait until them there Falcon's git here and have us a good ol fashioned footrace...one that ends in a big ol puddle of Falcon....FIRE-SNOT!!!

FIRE-SNOT??? Is that a Greeneville thing? :shock:

snot.jpg