Greeneville Vs. Fulton Round 2

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

Oh that was just me. I got lost on my way to Cookeville to get my advanced tickets to the Championship game. :thumb:

Dang Bud... I told you to be careful not to let em see you or you'd spoil my surprise. Did you at least get the head count so I know how many cupcakes to bake for the welcome party ?

Make fun all you want .... but I cant believe yall would stoop that low !! Must be worried !!!

Do you know how many Knox County cars were probably in Greene County today? And how ridiculous your accusation sounds? I'm going to make up a story for tomorrow to give us something to post about. Oh wait, I better not, my mother always told me not to tell fibs.

Do you know how many Knox County cars were probably in Greene County today? And how ridiculous your accusation sounds? I'm going to make up a story for tomorrow to give us something to post about. Oh wait, I better not, my mother always told me not to tell fibs.

I could care less whether you believe me or not ... its fact .. not hearsay .. or he said she said ... FACT !!! I have no idea why they were there but in fact they were .. dont know why they would hide though .. also it wont have any bearing on game ... Fulton not doing anyhting different than they have been .. it will all come down to whether they can slow down your QB/ RB's .. and somehow get some yards on the best defense in high school history ... Greeneville is a fine team .. hope their players show more sportsmanship than SOME fans ... and Barb needs to fix something besides cupcakes .. Im on a diet ... hows the food at the stadium .. will probabaly get a bite to eat there ... how is parking there ?? Is there plenty parking ??

Tadvols

They have the typical hamburgers and pizza at the concession stands but there are a few restaurants near the school if you would like something different. ; as far as parking goes, I would suggest getting there early. They have a parking lot across from the school and they do have parking places closer to the stadium if you get there early enough.

Hey did ya'll hear about the new kid at Greeneville High yesterday. Apparently the student who wears the Falcon mascot for Fulton, took off his suit and came to GHS and acted like a new student. He then befriended Terrell Rollins and then he stole Rollins' scouting report. :roflol:

Edited by budkilmer
  • Upvote 1