Greenbrier moves to Round 2

GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The defense played great tonight. The had one double reverse-flea flicker pass get behind them on one play, but other than that they were all over the Eagles.

The Offense had a good night on the ground. #27 played well, but number #44 was laying some killer blocks and running the ball very well. We should have been up 21-0 at halftime if not for the INT in the end zone. Why pass the ball there? Short passes and screens?

Special Teams - not good. I do not know why we look at Special Teams like we do - (an opportunity for our starters to rest). Punts, extra points, kickoffs, punt return, kickoff return, and field goals are costing us, and we have got to get this part of the game corrected.

It seems like we say we should have done this or that every game. Are the coaches holding the bobcats back? I know it was not a good day to throw the ball but one completion. Any decent team will hang around with that stat unless you have a stud TB which we dont. This will be our 12th game so if we dont have the kinks worked out yet. It will show against (on paper)a better team .

congratulations greenbrier on the win lastnight. i hope to see us play eachother in the quarters,but we both have a tall order coming this friday as we head west,good luck from BDP land.

Classy post, Thanks DTB. You guys too even the haters. You are right, both L"s are going to be a test. Hopefully we can meet again.

actually it took 4? if yall get lucky and don't get smacked this week. you will next week by white house.

Get real man. We settled this on the field 6 weeks ago and yall lost deal with it. What makes you think WH will beat liberty tech. Do you realize your playing a #1 seed? They are gonna pound yall just like SP did. Worry about your own game thats plenty for you.

Get real man. We settled this on the field 6 weeks ago and yall lost deal with it. What makes you think WH will beat liberty tech. Do you realize your playing a #1 seed? They are gonna pound yall just like SP did. Worry about your own game thats plenty for you.

As a WH fan, I just wanna say good luvk to the Cats this week. I'll be rooting for y'all against Lexington. Before everyone talks WH/GB, we've both got to pass two huge tests this week. Let all the WH/GB talk end for now! Good luck to both teams! The GB win over WH has nothing to do about the playoffs because you can throw all records out in the postseason. It'll be a good game if the rematch does take place. Let's all try to get along the rest of the week.

As a WH fan, I just wanna say good luvk to the Cats this week. I'll be rooting for y'all against Lexington. Before everyone talks WH/GB, we've both got to pass two huge tests this week. Let all the WH/GB talk end for now! Good luck to both teams! The GB win over WH has nothing to do about the playoffs because you can throw all records out in the postseason. It'll be a good game if the rematch does take place. Let's all try to get along the rest of the week.

First, let me say I agree. Neither team needs to be distracted by what might come down the road. This week, both going on the road is what the focus needs to be on, not the possibilities of a rematch. Lexington and Liberty are going to give both all we want to be concerned with.

And the last thing, I think for most part Greenbrier fans (including me) are not going to sit and be trash talked on a thread about our next game (by a team we've already played) and not respond. I would expect the same for WH fans on their thread. We all need to remember we're both 1-0 and it's a new season. However, we can't control all the people that proclaim to be fans of either. Remember those days when the "regions" used to put up a united front on the message boards even though there privately might be spite? Maybe we should try that again, or either refrain from going on each other threads. At least for one more week. :thumb:

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

That #1 seed you're talking about, lost to the #2 seed you're about to play.