Greenbrier moves to Round 2

GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy the 'cats got the win, but come on, they looked really bad tonight. There is no way a team can keep movin on in the playoffs playin the way the 'cats played tonight. A win is a win, but they better step it up next week or they will be headed to the house. :motorbike:

I don't agree with bad, but true they are going to have to have a mistake free game to get deep into the playoffs. The Cats need to find more comfort in their passing game, and the PA's and find a way to turn up the offense.

My pick for player of the game is Hunter Eden. He is getting good giving the other team piggy back rides. : :thumb: For his size, I think he's all muscle.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

I don't agree with bad, but true they are going to have to have a mistake free game to get deep into the playoffs. The Cats need to find more comfort in their passing game, and the PA's and find a way to turn up the offense.

My pick for player of the game is Hunter Eden. He is getting good giving the other team piggy back rides. : :thumb: For his size, I think he's all muscle.

The defense played great tonight. The had one double reverse-flea flicker pass get behind them on one play, but other than that they were all over the Eagles.

The Offense had a good night on the ground. #27 played well, but number #44 was laying some killer blocks and running the ball very well. We should have been up 21-0 at halftime if not for the INT in the end zone. Why pass the ball there? Short passes and screens?

Special Teams - not good. I do not know why we look at Special Teams like we do - (an opportunity for our starters to rest). Punts, extra points, kickoffs, punt return, kickoff return, and field goals are costing us, and we have got to get this part of the game corrected.

Congratultions on the win. Hope #4 and #8 can get their injuries shored up by Friday.

The defense played great tonight. The had one double reverse-flea flicker pass get behind them on one play, but other than that they were all over the Eagles.

The Offense had a good night on the ground. #27 played well, but number #44 was laying some killer blocks and running the ball very well. We should have been up 21-0 at halftime if not for the INT in the end zone. Why pass the ball there? Short passes and screens?

Special Teams - not good. I do not know why we look at Special Teams like we do - (an opportunity for our starters to rest). Punts, extra points, kickoffs, punt return, kickoff return, and field goals are costing us, and we have got to get this part of the game corrected.

Congratultions on the win. Hope #4 and #8 can get their injuries shored up by Friday.

#8 is injured?? That can't be good. Hope it's the Cats and Devils in week 3 of the playoffs...

I thought both sies of the ball played well but you"re right we should have never had the int or that blooper on the PR, but we need another Tyler West. I think Hunter played with big heart...I am just amazed he can drag that many players. I think there is a collective sigh when we get the PAT. Special teams needs work.

Next week on the road will be a biggie. I"m ready for an upset.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

I thought both sies of the ball played well but you"re right we should have never had the int or that blooper on the PR, but we need another Tyler West. I think Hunter played with big heart...I am just amazed he can drag that many players. I think there is a collective sigh when we get the PAT. Special teams needs work.

Next week on the road will be a biggie. I"m ready for an upset.

Little John Riggins!!

Soccer is over - it is not too late to get some of those guys in uniform..

Creekwood hung with Lexington through four quarters. I believe we can too.

Road Trip :thumb:

Little John Riggins!!

Soccer is over - it is not too late to get some of those guys in uniform..

Creekwood hung with Lexington through four quarters. I believe we can too.

Road Trip :thumb:

ha yall will definately get beat. yall might be able to play with them for 1 quarter, but i doubt it. get ready for a whippin next friday.