Austin East vs Elizabethton

EHSTrack06

48 members have voted

1. 1. East or EHS?

• AE
    • EHS

14-13 EHS win

Was it sloppy or a defensive battle? I didn't get to see it

It was all Elizabethton first half led 14-0, All AE second half. AE went for two after second TD and Elizabethton stopped them. Elizabethton was pined deep with about 3:00 to go and had to punt, AE called for a fair catch and then let it bounce and then tried to recover the ball rather then getting away from it and fumbled and Elizabethton recovered and ran out the clock.

Edited by CyclonePrider

I've been away from the old computer for a few days but wanted to comment on this game. It was, without a doubt, the most exciting game I've seen in a few years. EHS dominates the first half, but AE starts to make a push toward half time. AE comes out from the half with adjustments that EHS can't figure out. AE dominates the second half. The goaline stand on the two-point conversion was impressive by EHS as they finally stopped the only running play that AE needed in the second half. Man, I was worn out after watching it. Great job to both teams and GO CYCLONES!!!