Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

Dude, just shut up!! You put the dumbest things on here, stop trying to make all PC fans look like and idiot like yourself, just get on the bball post and talk or go to the baseball page and talk about how good you supposedly were!!

I think the more we say to him, the more he wants to act like an idiot on here. Everybody just needs to IGNORE him. indifferent0025.gif

Why dont you explain how we are so cocky, We are 9-1 have the best QB, thats right i said the BEST in 1a, probably the best reciever, a great defense and a team full of athletes. PC has only had a football program for 12 years now and was 0-10 3 yrs ago so i think all the fans have something to be proud of. I hope your not a tigers fan come friday night, because you will leave PC very disappointed I promise, sorry if im being too cocky!

Man you Perry CO. folks sure are cocky for a team that has never done squat in football. Im not saying it will happen but i sure would like to see the tigers whoop up on yall and shut yalls mouths.

Lol they're a confident bunch but I like that. Your right they have never had much in the football department but they are the real deal THIS year and after all it is the hear and now that counts not the past. They have a lot to be proud of this year including some big wins over some big time teams and a region championship. I'm not a Perry Countian but I am glad to see them climb the mountain to where they are today. Bruceton is making that same trip right now and I think this season is a big step for them and will lead to an improved season next year and good things to come. I'm proud for both of these programs and all of their accomplishments but as always I have to go for my Region 6 teams.

Man you Perry CO. folks sure are cocky for a team that has never done squat in football. Im not saying it will happen but i sure would like to see the tigers whoop up on yall and shut yalls mouths.

So your taking Bruceton to win? Can I get a prediction please? From what I hear, Bruceton is glad to be where they are now, therefore that gives the PC fans a little confidence... I think Bruceton's fixing to have their hands full...

:thumb:

So your taking Bruceton to win? Can I get a prediction please? From what I hear, Bruceton is glad to be where they are now, therefore that gives the PC fans a little confidence... I think Bruceton's fixing to have their hands full...

You are right, we are proud of our boys for going from 0-10 the past 2 years to being 6-5 in the second round of playoffs. I will tell PC like i told Union City. Yall are probly more athletic but if you go into this game already counting the win, you will be in trouble, just like Union City ended up. I am not knockin perry county, just sayin this is Playoff time in TN and nothing is for sure, especially when you have a team like bruceton that is hungry for wins, and have nothing to lose. All of the pressure is on PC this week.

You are right, we are proud of our boys for going from 0-10 the past 2 years to being 6-5 in the second round of playoffs. I will tell PC like i told Union City. Yall are probly more athletic but if you go into this game already counting the win, you will be in trouble, just like Union City ended up. I am not knockin perry county, just sayin this is Playoff time in TN and nothing is for sure, especially when you have a team like bruceton that is hungry for wins, and have nothing to lose. All of the pressure is on PC this week.

Perry County will win this game, brother.

So it's okay for Bruceton fans to be proud of their team for going from 0-10 to 2nd round of playoffs, but not okay for PC. I understand now...no wonder they think we're cocky. winking0023.gif

Bruceton has everything to gain and nothing to lose, and when your in PCs shoes being #1 you can only drop... However, PC has answered all year long.. Does Bruceton even have a threat on offense? That Jordan kids done too?

So it's okay for Bruceton fans to be proud of their team for going from 0-10 to 2nd round of playoffs, but not okay for PC. I understand now...no wonder they think we're cocky. winking0023.gif

We are not sayin that everyone else is no good, or sayin that we are going to win no matter who we play. We are not talking smack, and downing other teams, we are just giving our boys words of encouragement