Perry Co vs Bruceton?

theGURU

No no no....... Perry County is too weak to play West Tn football, they cannot come over and play teams like McKenzie (who is for real) or a traditional Powerhouse like bruceton!! PC will stay in the weak Region 6 and beat up on all the pushovers they play so we will just stay in the litter box would hate to get involved with the only good teams in the state!! Maybe Bruceton has come along ways

but if you will look so has PC they hav alittle to be excited about so come friday when Bruceton tradition takes a hit we will still be excited for our weak program

I agree with you I don't think this game will be a blow out like everyone thinks. Idk why any fans from region 6 compared us to the SEC. That is stupid yeah we had a lot of teams make it to state but honestly that doesn't mean a whole Lot. If this was the sec everyone would beat everyone if you want to compare us to a confrence we are like the cusa. Trust me when I say this perry co west Tennessee teams are very dangerous when it comes down in the playoffs and with Tucker done I got a bad felling about this.

I agree with you I don't think this game will be a blow out like everyone thinks. Idk why any fans from region 6 compared us to the SEC. That is stupid yeah we had a lot of teams make it to state but honestly that doesn't mean a whole Lot. If this was the sec everyone would beat everyone if you want to compare us to a confrence we are like the cusa. Trust me when I say this perry co west Tennessee teams are very dangerous when it comes down in the playoffs and with Tucker done I got a bad felling about this.

Confernece USA? Lol

Yes I wouldn't lie to you.

You are such a Kiss up, you must really be drinking the Kool Aid over there in West Tennessee. I was hoping they stopped serving it at UT Martin. But I guess not. You would down your own region and compare us to Conference USA? Wow, I used to respect you... Now, I am just concerned.

wchscoach: Please come to your senses...

You are such a Kiss up, you must really be drinking the Kool Aid over there in West Tennessee. I was hoping they stopped serving it at UT Martin. But I guess not. You would down your own region and compare us to Conference USA? Wow, I used to respect you... Now, I am just concerned.

wchscoach: Please come to your senses...

idk why you think i live in west tennessee i actualy live at 9350 buttermilk ridge road in lawernceburg

idk why you think i live in west tennessee i actualy live at 9350 buttermilk ridge road in lawernceburg

I know where that is, I was just hoping you wasn't drinking that Kool Aid that makes you think bad thoughts. Like West Tennessee is just better. The roads, land , food, hunting, football, and even people are just better. Very annoying to someone with common sense.

I'm just saying I was starting to get worried. A west Tennessean would make the comment you made earlier.

Edited by Igotanswers

what does bruceton have that makes them think the perry county is so easy to be beaten?

We dont, we know it is gonna be a tough game, and we dont have the odds in our favor as far as stats, but we also know that beating PC is not out of our boys' reach. yea PC went 9-1 in the season, but non of the matters. If you dont believe me ask the teams that have gone 10-0 in regular season and got beat the 1st round. Its playoff time, every one is 0-0 every friday night. Should be an interesting night Friday night, hope i get to come.