Bradley Central vs Oak Ridge

Bradleybears2010

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The outcome of the game was about what I expected. And even though Oak Ridge doesn't have one of their typical strong teams of the past, I knew they'd beat Bradley on their home field. Bradley only made the playoffs due to playing in an unusually very weak District this year, and were very fortunate to play a very weak Coffee County team in Round 1.

Oak Ridge shows BC who still runs things and Oak Ridge will only be better next year with all those young guns.But I cant belive that low down sorry Bradley coach grabed Rian Hall by the facemask and pulled him to the ground after the game.They were jumping on the B in the middle of the feild and the sore loser coward couldnt take it.Thats a real man 4 ya.And why does some bc fans come to the O.R. side and get mad when people are cheering and jumping all around them.It crazy to see how bad some people would love to beat Oak Ridge.Sorry BC but its gonna take more than that to take down Blade and the Wildcats.TOO MUCH POWER UP FRONT AGAIN.

And that is the core of the issue. Lack of respect. No one should ever do that out of simple respect. You wouldn't like it if it someone dishonored your place and I suspect you would be the first to raise all manner of cain.

I have no trouble with celebration. Your team went down to your band and celbrated and no one had any issue with that. There was no issue with your guys being happy they won a tough hard foaught football game. The issue was jumping up and down on our logo.

If Coach Floyd did grab a facemask of an opposing playing he should and will be disciplined. I have no trouble with that either. But don't go insulting others then get mad when they get back in your face.

Respect is a two way street. You want respect, then you gotta be respectful as well.

And that is the core of the issue. Lack of respect. No one should ever do that out of simple respect. You wouldn't like it if it someone dishonored your place and I suspect you would be the first to raise all manner of cain.

I have no trouble with celebration. Your team went down to your band and celbrated and no one had any issue with that. There was no issue with your guys being happy they won a tough hard foaught football game. The issue was jumping up and down on our logo.

If Coach Floyd did grab a facemask of an opposing playing he should and will be disciplined. I have no trouble with that either. But don't go insulting others then get mad when they get back in your face.

Respect is a two way street. You want respect, then you gotta be respectful as well.

Well wasnt it last year coach floydd was all over clevelands C? you want respect you gotta earn it on the field.

Edited by 1FOOTBALLFAN1

I hate the kids had to lose a game BUT I LOVE THE FACT THAT BRADLEY AND THE PUPPET COACH FLOYD LOST

there is way to much politics at Bradley for them ever to win big in the playoffs

its just this simple if the players that the Bradley political party's are good players then Bradley will have a ok season

but if the players that they want on the field are not that good those players will still play and it will just be a bad season for Bradley

Like last year Bradley had one of the most talented teams in the state and could not even make the playoffs

because a lot of there talent was on the bench and Floyd and company just cant take the players they want to win with and coach em UP

AS LONG AS BRADLEY PLAYS THIS WAY BRADLEY WILL NEVER HAVE A SHOT AT A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

SO JUST VIEW YOUR SCHOOL AS A REC LEAGUE TEAM PLAYING FOR FUN AND THE DAD COACHES PLAYING THEIR KIDS OVER THE BETTER PLAYERS AND YOU WILL STAY IN THE RITE FRAME OF MIND

The best players don't always play and even if they did there is not enough talent at the coaching level to win

I PRAY THAT IF OR WHEN MY SON PLAYS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL THAT THERE IS A TEAM IN THIS COUNTY THAT PLAYS THE BEST PLAYERS AND THEY HAVE COACHES THAT KNOW HOW TO COACH EM UP

PS WHY IN (HE' LL) WOULD CHANDLER BENNETT EVERY BE ON THE BENCH ON ANY DOWN IN ANY GAME HOW STUPID!!!!!

THIS ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING

Edited by 1FOOTBALLFAN1

Let's see a WR on the right edge gets run down in 20 yards by a 6-4 230 lb DE from the tht was lined up on left side of the line. The point being that there we comments about the great speed of Oak Ridge and an implied suggestion that Bradley couldn't compete with it.

Yes there is always a loser, and no matter what I am proud of this Bradley team. They have fought hard to get back to being competitive. Not where we want to be, but a lot better than where we were.

may have been talk of oak ridges speed, but it definitely wasnt brady hull they were talking about... and #54 for bradley isnt an ordinary athlete, that guy is a freak...

I hate the kids had to lose a game BUT I LOVE THE FACT THAT BRADLEY AND THE PUPPET COACH FLOYD LOST

there is way to much politics at Bradley for them ever to win big in the playoffs

its just this simple if the players that the Bradley political party's are good players then Bradley will have a ok season

but if the players that they want on the field are not that good those players will still play and it will just be a bad season for Bradley

Like last year Bradley had one of the most talented teams in the state and could not even make the playoffs

because a lot of there talent was on the bench and Floyd and company just cant take the players they want to win with and coach em UP

AS LONG AS BRADLEY PLAYS THIS WAY BRADLEY WILL NEVER HAVE A SHOT AT A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

SO JUST VIEW YOUR SCHOOL AS A REC LEAGUE TEAM PLAYING FOR FUN AND THE DAD COACHES PLAYING THEIR KIDS OVER THE BETTER PLAYERS AND YOU WILL STAY IN THE RITE FRAME OF MIND

The best players don't always play and even if they did there is not enough talent at the coaching level to win

I PRAY THAT IF OR WHEN MY SON PLAYS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL THAT THERE IS A TEAM IN THIS COUNTY THAT PLAYS THE BEST PLAYERS AND THEY HAVE COACHES THAT KNOW HOW TO COACH EM UP

PS WHY IN (HE' LL) WOULD CHANDLER BENNETT EVERY BE ON THE BENCH ON ANY DOWN IN ANY GAME HOW STUPID!!!!!

THIS ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU SOMETHING

sounds like sour grapes to me.

may have been talk of oak ridges speed, but it definitely wasnt brady hull they were talking about... and #54 for bradley isnt an ordinary athlete, that guy is a freak...

Which is why I posted earlier that anyone who likes the game will enjoy watching Bolton play, no matter who you are rooting for.

Well wasnt it last year coach floydd was all over clevelands C? you want respect you gotta earn it on the field.

Well said.It is never right for a coach(adult)to put his hands on a kid.If u cant take someone jumping in the middle of the feild then u got problems.They are kids and a b in the middle of the feild is not the American flag.He was just mad he didnt win.I hope he comes to Oak Ridge soon and we can talk to him about it man to man.Not man to kid.Bradley had one of there best teams in along time and couldnt beat a very young Oak Ridge team.Stick to Walker Valley and the reg season.Playoffs are for the big boyz