Lawrence County @ Tullahoma

purple75gold

Not certain what other team that Lawrence County is sending to Tullahoma this week, versus the team that came before, but I'm certain about one thing for sure...on Friday night,The Tullahoma Wildcats will be the same tenacious team they have been all season. I have faith in these T-Town Boys! They scrap, dig and keep on truckin' till they get the job done!

Hope it is a safe game for all the players! :thumb:

Would like to wish the Seniors GOOD LUCK!!!! Do what you guys do! Go Cats!

Some people have no sense of humor Volfan92. I'm taking the LCHS cats from the heart not the head.

Come on now......I didn't mean that to be so serious! I was just reviewing the previous game and I wasn't sure what Volfan was needing to be clarified. If it makes you feel any better, I actually think LCHS takes this game in a close one despite how badly they played the first meeting. I have seen both teams play a few times each and I was shocked at how both teams played. Tullahoma played way over their heads and LCHS played way under theirs. I thought T'town would take the first game since they were at home but not like they did. I feel like this will be a close one, maybe even some free football at the end. :thumb:

Not certain what other team that Lawrence County is sending to Tullahoma this week, versus the team that came before, but I'm certain about one thing for sure...on Friday night,The Tullahoma Wildcats will be the same tenacious team they have been all season. I have faith in these T-Town Boys! They scrap, dig and keep on truckin' till they get the job done!

Hope it is a safe game for all the players! :thumb:

Would like to wish the Seniors GOOD LUCK!!!! Do what you guys do! Go Cats!

Come on.........TENACIOUS? I would hardly go as far as that to describe this T'town team. Were they "Tenacious" against Blackman (27-49), Coffee County (43-39), Shelbyville (29-39) or Siegel (30-33)? I would have to ask which team will Tullahoma bring Friday night also. If you were talking about T'towns last two games then you might get away with "Tenacious" but they have not been able to be described as that all season. Which two teams show up?

Come on.........TENACIOUS? I would hardly go as far as that to describe this T'town team. Were they "Tenacious" against Blackman (27-49), Coffee County (43-39), Shelbyville (29-39) or Siegel (30-33)? I would have to ask which team will Tullahoma bring Friday night also. If you were talking about T'towns last two games then you might get away with "Tenacious" but they have not been able to be described as that all season. Which two teams show up?

Okay, point made about Shelbyville. But when you can name 2 teams on LC's schedule that remotely come close to Blackman and Siegel, I'll listen. Other than Columbia, there's no one. Coffee County was a raw emotion game this year for many reasons.

Edited by DebowsDad
  • Upvote 1

Okay, point made about Shelbyville. But when you can name 2 teams on LC's schedule that remotely come close to Blackman and Siegel, I'll listen. Other than Columbia, there's no one. Coffee County was a raw emotion game this year for many reasons.

You are absolutely correct when you say Blackman but Siegel is a stretch! The one thing I must point out here is I am not the one calling my team "Tenacious". I have to give T'town respect but I just can't give them enough credit to call them Tenacious.

Edited by fballfan101